Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Allen assured Bills fans
20-08-2018 09:20 AM
Messaggio: #1
Allen assured Bills fans
chenyan94

Utente giovane

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft is helping students and families of victims of the recent shooting at a Florida high school attend a march against gun violence.

Patriots spokesman Stacey James confirmed that Kraft provided the team's official plane to fly families of the victims from the shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland Billy Price Color Rush Jersey , Florida, as well as several other students who were injured in the attack . They will be attending Saturday's "March For Our Lives" rally in Washington, D.C.

The group left Florida on Thursday. They will also fly home on the team plane.

Authorities say Nikolas Cruz killed 17 people in the shooting on Valentine's Day.

Former Arizona congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and her husband, retired astronaut Mark Kelly Ian Thomas Jersey Elite , operate an anti-gun violence organization, and reached out to Kraft for assistance.

Josh Allen didn't dominate from a statistical standpoint during his collegiate career at Wyoming, but that didn't stop the Buffalo Bills from trading up to the No. 7 pick on Thursday and taking him in the first round of聽 the 2018 NFL draft.Allen assured Bills fans not to worry about his statistics as he prepares for the pros.聽"Don't do it. Don't look at the stats," he said Youth Richard Rodgers Jersey , per Mike Rodak of ESPN.com. "Trust me. Watch some game film. Watch some of the stuff that I can do. I think that very few other quarterbacks can do some of the stuff that I can do. I take pride in that."Allen completed just 56.3 percent of his passes in 2017 for 1,812 yards, 16 touchdowns and six interceptions. He was better from a yardage standpoint in 2016 with 3,203 passing yards Cheap Fred Warner Jersey , but he had 15 interceptions and completed a mere 56.0 percent of his throws.Perhaps more concerning than Allen's total numbers were his performances against upper-level competition while he was with Wyoming. He threw for a combined one touchdown and five interceptions during contests against Oregon, Iowa and Boise State in 2017 after he managed just one touchdown throw and five picks in 2016 against Nebraska.Even with the poor numbers, it is easy to see why Allen would want fans of his new team to watch the game film.It highlights a quarterback with prototypical size at 6'5" who can deliver strong throws downfield with impressive arm strength. He is also mobile enough to pick up yardage with his legs if necessary but is better at using that athleticism to keep passing plays alive in the pocket.Allen is polarizing for more than his stats, as聽Ryan Young聽of Yahoo Sports reported some of his tweets from 2012 and 2013 when he was in high school included racially insensitive language. Allen ultimately apologized for the tweets to ESPN's聽Stephen A. Smith Cheap Daniel Kilgore Jersey , blaming youth and immaturity.Attention now turns to whether the Wyoming product can translate his NFL size and potential into a role as Buffalo's starting quarterback down the line.The Bills signed AJ McCarron this offseason, so Allen may have to wait to become the full-time starter, but he will have to put up better numbers in the NFL than he did at Wyoming to win and keep the job as his career progresses..
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione