Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Are you that blind to the country of runescape?
06-01-2020 07:57 AM
Messaggio: #1
Are you that blind to the country of runescape?
Megaomgchen

Novizio

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

I get confused since it's so apparent to cheap RS gold me that RS3 is not fit for OSRS that was cellular in the way is. Can Jagex anticipate mobile runescape players to stay with runescape for over a couple of hours? Absolute shocker.Yeah, RS3 cellphone right now is a polished turd. Runescape isn't designed for mobile devices, and it obvious. The upgrade made it easier than what it was but that's not saying much. There is simply no way cellphone is going to revitalize runescape because it's too fucking complex compared to OSRS.

I think Jagex is putting 100 percent of their hopes on cellular and it simply will not operate (spoiler alert) runescape is already cluttered and confusing because of veteran runescape players let alone intimidating for new runescape players. I think many runescape players will complete the tutorial and then get lost and feel as though they do not understand how to proceed and uninstall the program. OSRS is a bit simplified using one tap battle and its controllers that brand new runescape players may feel knowledgeable about it, RS3 battle pub is a jumble. Not everybody has an current smartphone which can run the graphics of RS3 in comparison OSRS.

It's. That's no opinion. Are you that blind to the country of runescape? Shit and level upgrades are what is killing runescape. We want NEW runescape players and also for runescape players to come back. That's ALL which should matter to anyone. Stop being so greedy. You would like runescape to stick around? Mobile is what's going to do it. They have NOTHING else in the pipeline which would do so. 120s are for people currently spent in runescape. That new skill is for runescape gamers who are already playing. Mid level content and the low level needs to be totally overhauled. It blows my mind which you are able to be THIS brief sided.

New runescape players are never going to play runescape and mobile is not going to bring them in.Want proof? Look at OSRS. Their population is currently back to pre-mobile numbers and they had the benefit of what is the best way to make money on osrs a simpler game/interface, increased presence on video/social media, and already being a favorite game.RS3 is bloated, complicated, and confusing (in addition to having a terrible interface). I concur that Jagex's content pipeline is fucked and not ideal for new runescape players. However, a mobile variant of the present game (which already doesn't attract new runescape gamers ) is not going to magically change things.
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione