Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Authentic Womens Byron Maxwell Jersey
17-09-2018 07:48 AM
Messaggio: #1
linchao

Principiante

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

Cleveland Browns starting right guard Kevin Zeitler will miss several weeks of training camp because of a calf injury.

The 28-year-old Zeitler did not practice Thursday Jarvis Jenkins Jersey , one day after being hurt and walking off the field with a trainer.

"Kevin is going to be OK, but he will be down for a little while," coach Hue Jackson said. "It is unfortunate, but we will get him back. Hopefully Marshawn Lynch Jersey , he'll be ready to go in the next couple weeks or so. Those things do happen in training camp."

Zeitler has started all 48 games over the past three seasons, including 16 in his first year with the Browns. The 6-foot-4, 315-pounder played with Cincinnati from 2012-2016.

Cleveland's offensive line is in flux following the retirement of 10-time Pro Bowl left tackle Joe Thomas.

Left guard Joel Bitonio, a second alternate for the Pro Bowl last season Bob Griese Jersey , has been moved to left tackle, where he is trying to block defensive end Myles Garrett in practice. Garrett was the No. 1 overall draft pick in 2017.

"Myles is bringing it, and that's the best look he can get every day," Jackson said. "It's really fun to see because Joel is not giving up anything. It's a battle and he's doing well."

Third-year pro Spencer Drango has filled in for Zeitler on the first team and will remain there.

"Spencer has played left guard Demetrius Harris Jersey , he's played left tackle and he's been on the right side before, so he has been all around," Jackson said. "That is a comfort that we have."

The Browns hold their annual "Orange and Brown" scrimmage Friday.

Guard Malcolm Brogdon is returning to the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday night after missing 30 games with a left quadriceps injury, while All-Star forward Giannis Antetokounmpo will miss a second straight contest with a sore right ankle.

Coach Joe Prunty said before the game against the Orlando Magic that Brogdon would be limited to about 15 to 20 minutes off the bench.

Brogdon was the NBA Rookie of the Year last season. He was averaging 13.3 points before getting hurt on Feb. 1 in a loss at Minnesota.

The Bucks have clinched a playoff berth but could still finish as high as the sixth seed in the Eastern Conference depending on what happens over the last three nights of the regular season. They were seventh entering action Monday night.

Antetokounmpo also missed the win Saturday night over the New York Knicks because of an ankle injury.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione