Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Authentic Womens Kentavius Street Jersey
21-09-2018 03:49 AM
Messaggio: #1
Authentic Womens Kentavius Street Jersey
linchao

Apprendista

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

NASHVILLE Geronimo Allison Jersey , Tenn. (AP) — The Tennessee Titans are doing their best to keep their core players together, and now wide receiver Rishard Matthews is the latest to receive a contract extension.

The Titans announced Tuesday they extended Matthews through 2019, a surprising move for a veteran who missed the offseason and has been on the physically unable to perform list this preseason.

“Rishard has had a lot of success since he’s been here,” coach Mike Vrabel said. “I think that’s the plan going forward with everybody. The guys that we think can help us win in the future and win now Roger Staubach Jersey , we’d like to keep those guys around and extend them.”

Matthews signed with Tennessee in March 2016 after spending the first four seasons of his career with Miami. He’s had his best seasons since joining the Titans.

Since 2016, he has 118 catches for 1,740 yards and 13 touchdowns in Tennessee, and he ranks ninth in the NFL among receivers with at least 100 receptions averaging 14.7 yards per catch.

The receiver has 225 catches for 3 http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/sean-lee-jersey ,136 yards and 21 touchdowns in his career. Matthews was heading into the final year and due $5 million under the contract he first signed with Tennessee.

Being out with an undisclosed injury meant Vrabel and his assistants had to gauge Matthews off tape of his past two seasons. Vrabel said they feel good about Matthews’ work and where he is at, hoping to see the receiver soon when he’s ready to go.

“He has been very professional with the walk-throughs and the meetings,” Vrabel said.

“Watching from behind the huddle and getting the call while trying to take the mental reps the best that he can and stay away from things. It’s a process, but I think he’s taken it in stride and he’s been a real pro.”

Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue has tweaked his starting lineup for Game 2 against Indiana.

Lue will start forwards J.R. Smith and Kyle Korver over Jeff Green and Rodney Hood as the Cavs try to even their Eastern Conference series on Wednesday night.

Green went 0 for 7 from the field and missed his three free throws in the opener. Hood scored nine points Marlon Mack Jersey , but he was excused from shootaround Wednesday as his wife gave birth to twins.

Lue had wanted to start Korver in Game 1, but the elite shooter has been slowed by a sore right foot.

The Cavaliers started slowly in the opener and were beaten 98-80 by the Pacers, who snapped Cleveland’s 14-game winning streak in first-round games and a 21-game winning streak by LeBron James in playoff-opening series.

Lue has spent the entire season shuffling lineups due to injuries and three trades at the Feb. 8 deadline.

More NBA basketball: Authentic Womens Kentavius Street Jersey
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione