Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Can Uchenna Nwosu Make an Impact?
27-11-2018 03:55 AM
Messaggio: #1
Can Uchenna Nwosu Make an Impact?
huangjian123

Utente giovane

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

Los Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Chargers Rookie Derwin James Reportedly Robbed at Gunpoint; Rolex Youth Kyzir White Jersey , Jewelry Taken - Rob GoldbergThe safety was held up by two men with handguns on June 23 after leaving a restaurant with his uncle. The attackers reportedly stole his chain and his Rolex while also slashing his tires, preventing James from chasing down the perpetrators.Los Angeles Chargers: Rookie Uchenna Nwosu is going to surprise many - Jason ReedNow, it is clear the Nwosu is going to surprise many next season and become one of the breakout second-round picks in the draft.Nwosu is an extremely gifted athlete with breakaway speed and was one of the hardest hitters still available in the second round.Where does Braedon Bowman fit in team's plans? - Travis WakemanBowman definitely has the most NFL experience as Hunt, Johnson and Roberts were all undrafted free agents brought in this spring. That should give Bowman a small advantage.Can Artavis Scott beat the odds to make roster? - Travis WakemanBut Scott is no pushover. He was a big part of a Clemson team that won the national championship just two years ago. He had at least 76 receptions and five touchdown catches in each of his three seasons as a starter for the Tigers. In 2015, he grabbed 93 passes. Only nine players in all of college football had more catches that season.2018 Training Camp Preview: Linebackers - Ricky HenneThe Bolts scooped up the USC product in the second round, and the 6-2, 251-pounder appears primed to have an impact right away. While Nwosu is effective against the run http://www.chargersauthorizedshops.com/a...mes-jersey , it’s his ability to wreak havoc on the quarterback that sets him apart. The Carson, CA native took his game to another level as a senior in 2017, tallying 9.5 sacks and 13 passes defensed.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWadeBFTB Roundtable: Which Offensive Player Will You Be Watching Against The Seahawks? During last week’s game against the Arizona Cardinals, I noticed a big difference from last year’s preseason games: the backups can actually move the ball without Philip Rivers under center.It was almost excruciating at points last year when Rivers got done for the night and Kellen Clemens or Cardale Jones was set to finish out the night for the Bolts. The offense couldn’t complete a pass while the run game was still pretty abysmal.Enter the 2018 preseason.Clemens is no longer with the team, they added Geno Smith from the Giants, and the team is still kicking the tires on Jones as a project. Jones got the start ahead of Smith against the Cards and it honestly looked as if nothing was worked on. The touch on his passes was nonexistent and he looked uncomfortable in the pocket throughout. It wasn’t until Smith took over that the offense had some life.Going into tonight’s match-up, Smith will look to continue the momentum and hopefuly put some distance between himself and Jones to help put this quarterback competition to bed.For the rest of the offense Joey Bosa Jersey , let’s take a look at what the rest of the guys will be watching for tonight.Garrett Sisti: On Offense the TEs are the group to watch because the Chargers need some help and you’d hope Bowman and Johnson (even Green) bounce back in Game 2 but I’ll go another route for some variety. The second team Offensive Line had major trouble and Sam Tevi and the rookie Scott Quessenberry have a spot on this team but at some point they’ll need to prove they belong. Let’s hope that starts Saturday.Jamie Sewell: The TEs are the obvious answer, but I’m also looking out for the backup RBs on offense. Justin Jackson not playing last week allowed Newsome and Hansborough to leap him on the depth chart, and he needs to get healthy and put something on tape.Ruben Gonzalez: On offense I will be looking to come up for a name for the trio of wide receivers that the Chargers will deploy. I’m hoping this year Keenan, Tyrell and Mike can establish themselves as the premiere WR group in the NFL. And with that comes a nickname. The secondary seems to want to call themselves the Jack Boys, so I’m gonna keep an eye on these three and hopefully come up with a better name. It shouldn’t be hard.Matthew Stanley: On offense I will be watching the TEs again. I was glad to see Culkin do ok, but when “ok” is the best of the group it isn’t good. This group really needs to step up. I’ll also be pretending that Geno Smith and Cardale Jones aren’t bad.Louis Gorini: Last time I wasn’t to focused on Mike Williams but this time I will being that he will have a real quarterback finally throwing to him. I want to see how they line him up near the red zone.Jamie Hoyle:I’ll be watching Detrez Newsome on both offense and special teams. I’m intrigued by his ability to catch the ball and his explosive play along ability and think he could be an exciting complement to Gordon and Ekeler in the Chargers backfield. I’d like to see how he handles more carries and get an extended look at him in pass protection, as well. I’m hoping he gets some run with the second team offense this week.Kyle Posey: I’ll be keeping an eye on the TE’s. Dropped 5 passes last week. They can’t possibly be worse Authentic Austin Ekeler Jersey , can they? We’ll see. Culkin was this weeks fluff piece. I’ll be checking to see what “baby Shockey” can do. Richard Wade: I’m most looking forward to seeing the tight ends again. They were absolutely horrible last week, but it will be interesting to see if they can be more effective with Philip Rivers at quarterback.Michael Peterson: Justin Jackson did not play last week (thanks for that) and it doesn’t look like he will be suiting up for tonight, either. In his absence, I will be looking at RB Detrez Newsome and seeing if he can capitalize on another night with extra reps to go around. Newsome looked explosive and showed some moves in the open field to gain extra yards. All things you want to see from the backs in this offense. If he succeeds in showing out once more, time might not be on Jackson’s side much longer.
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione