Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Chargers tight end Hunter Henry has made
08-11-2019 03:48 AM
Messaggio: #1
Chargers tight end Hunter Henry has made
chenyan94

Utente

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

significant strides since tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee on the first day of organized team activities in May. “Don’t be surprised to see him work his way back in Michael Badgley Jersey ,” Chargers coach Anthony Lynn said Monday, via Gilbert Manzano of the . “He may do some things on the side this week. He may start that as early as today, I’m not sure yet.” The Chargers still have no official timetable for Henry’s return to the field. He has spent the season on the physically unable to perform list.The team’s success motivated Henry even more to try to return this season.“I think that’s what pushed me the whole time,” Henry said, via Manzano. “I tried to stay around as much as I could to kind of feed off that for my rehab.” Chargers receiver Keenan Allen will join Henry working with trainers on the side. Doctors diagnosed Allen with a hip pointer after he took a hard fall on his hip during a near-touchdown catch against the Chiefs.Running back Austin Ekeler missed last week’s game while in concussion protocol. He will undergo re-evaluation later today.The Chargers will limit running back Melvin Gordon in practice Monday, but he appears on track to return Saturday against the Ravens.Defensive tackle Brandon Mebane is back practicing after missing the past month to deal with the hospitalization of his daughter, Makenna, who’s in prenatal intensive care in Omaha due to a heart condition. NEW YORK (AP) — Washington tight end Vernon Davis, already nominated for the NFL’s Man of the Year Award Drue Tranquill Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys , is one of eight finalists for the league’s Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award.The other finalists, announced Friday, are Jacksonville defensive end Calais Campbell, Chargers tight end Anthony Gates, Indianapolis quarterback Andrew Luck, Baltimore safety Eric Weddle, New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees, San Francisco tackle Joe Staley, and Green Bay cornerback Tramon Williams.Staley is a finalist for the fourth consecutive season Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Stitched , while Davis (two career nominations) and Gates (three career nominations) are finalists for the second straight year. Campbell, who is a finalist for the first time, has been nominated in three of the past four years, while Brees has been nominated in each of the past two years and is a first-time finalist. Luck, Weddle and Williams are all first-time nominees.The Rooney Award recognizes players around the league who exemplify outstanding sportsmanship on the field. It was created in 2014 in honor of the late founding owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers and Pro Football Hall of Famer Art Rooney Sr.A panel of former players — Hall of Famer Curtis Martin, Warrick Dunn and Karl Mecklenburg — selected the eight finalists from 32 nominees, one from each club. The winner is determined by a vote of current NFL players, but they can’t vote for a teammate.The Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award winner will be announced during NFL Honors, when the AP presents its individual award winners. That prime-time program from Atlanta will be on Feb. 2 Drue Tranquill Jersey 2019 , the night before the Super Bowl.Past winners:2017 — Luke Kuechly, Carolina Panthers2016 — Frank Gore, Indianapolis Colts2015 — Charles Woodson,Oakland Raiders2014 — Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione