Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Cheese Curds , 9/10: Everybody’s talking about Aaron Rodgers’ performance 20 completi
23-11-2018 03:23 AM
Messaggio: #1
Cheese Curds , 9/10: Everybody’s talking about Aaron Rodgers’ performance 20 completi
linchao

Principiante

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

Aaron Rodgers on Sunday night. If you didn’t watch the game, you could be excused for thinking it was just http://www.authenticsgreenbaypackers.com...nez-jersey another day at the office for Rodgers against the Bears. After all, in his last seven games against Chicago, Rodgers had three or more touchdown passes and no interceptions on five occasions. But Sunday night’s game was no ordinary Rodgers performance. After going to the locker room on a cart and making Packers fans fear the worst for about an hour, Rodgers returned in the second half and led a comeback the likes of which the franchise literally had never seen. In 99 years of football, the Packers were 0-107 when entering the fourth quarter down by 17 points or more. In the first game of their 100th season, Rodgers led them to victory in that situation.Also essential to the win was the big play of the Packers’ defense in the second half. They allowed just six points over the final 30 minutes; in fact, they allowed just six points over the final 44 minutes, as they forced three three-and-outs, including a fourth-down stop, in the second quarter as well.Let’s take a look back at that marvelous game with some curds.Packers' Aaron Rodgers wins battle of wills by overcoming knee injury | Packersnews.comWe may see a hobbled Rodgers until the bye week (at least), but if Mike McCarthy can help him get into a rhythm on quick passes the way he did on Sunday night, this team should still be okaymoving forward.Packers QB Aaron Rodgers confirms he’ll play next week vs. Vikings | Packers WireNo surprise there -- if he can get himself figured out in the locker room at halftime, I'm certain he'll be ready to go after a week of rehab and preparation.Nick Perry’s game-sealing sack completes defensive turnaround | Packers.comAfter the opening drive, which featured numerous unpredictable looks from the Bears offense, the Packers D allowed just three field goals as Mike Pettine's unit got some critical stops and some big three-and-outs during the Rodgers-led comeback.NFL Twitter reacts to Aaron Rodgers' comeback victory - NFL.comHere's a rundown of the reactions around the league to the Packers' ridiculous fourth-quarter comeback.NFL schedule and scores 2018: Results and highlights from Week 1 - SBNation.comWe also have a nice recap of the big moments from all of Sunday's games.Cops chase man with bolt cutters, pellet gun through Polo Park mall - Winnipeg Free PressThe Canadian suspect had an encounter with a clerk at the store Color Rush Lane Taylor Jersey , who saw the man running through the cosmetics department and asked him "is there anything, sir, I can help you with today?" 3-2-1 isn’t where the Green Bay Packers or their fans hoped to be heading into their week seven bye, but that’s the situation the team finds itself in. Realistically, this team could be anywhere from 5-1 to 2-4, however, which is part of the reason why it is so difficult to get a read on what to expect from them moving forward.With a tough schedule coming out of the bye, the Packers need to be at their best starting a week from Sunday. To do that, there are a number of problems to figure out. On defense, Mike Pettine and his coaches need to figure out how to avoid giving up big plays early in games. Three times this season, the Packers have allowed 24 points or more in the first half of a game, and four times they’ve given up 17 or more. Meanwhile, they have allowed seven points or less after halftime in five of their six games.That’s arguably the biggest issue on defense. On offense, there are numerous problems, which are addressed more thoroughly in one of today’s curds. It still feels like the team is capable of being a good team, but can’t quite figure out how just yet. Here’s hoping that changes soon.Packers head into their Week 7 bye | Packers.comHere's a series of stats leading up to the bye week, including the fact that only two other teams in the NFL have more wins than the Packers.Packers have 3 recurring issues to work through on offense during bye week | Packers WireThe Packers need to be better on early downs Jaire Alexander Jersey , mix up the run and pass, and have Aaron Rodgers be more decisive with his throws. No arguments here.Packers have found their ‘new Micah Hyde’ | Packersnews.comThose are the words of safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, talking about Jermaine Whitehead. The defensive back is playing everything from safety to slot cornerback to a little linebacker, basically filling that same role that Hyde played in Green Bay before moving on to Buffalo.Lego highlights: Packers rally to beat 49ers | Packers.comI wish I had enough time on my hands to do this. Regardless, these videos are a lot of fun.Jason Witten’s new ‘Monday Night Football’ career is a mess, reviewed - SBNation.comThe guys talked about the MNF crew on this week's edition of The APC Podcast, but it's worth revisiting a little more. From constantly calling Tramon Williams "Tremaine" to awful analysis with the telestrator, Witten has been as bad in the booth as he was good on the field. Also, let's not ignore Booger McFarland's awful take that his favorite cheese is "American cheese on a well-done burger."Top 10 contract pushes: Melvin Gordon's makin' paper - NFL.comThe Packers' top free agents in 2019 will be Clay Matthews, Randall Cobb, Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, and Muhammad Wilkerson, but there's a good chance none of them are back next season. Also, none of them appear on this list.Subway robbery suspect returns to restaurant for sandwich - WISCIf you're going to rob a sandwich shop, make sure you order your sandwich and don't forget it on the counter before you make your getaway.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione