Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Chris Conley Jersey
17-09-2018 07:41 AM
Messaggio: #1
Chris Conley Jersey
linchao

Apprendista

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

KANSAS CITY Joe Montana Jersey , Mo. (AP) — The Chiefs announced the signing of veteran Ron Parker and placed fellow safety Daniel Sorensen on injured reserve amid a series of roster moves that included the signing of their practice squad.

Parker had spent the past four seasons with Kansas City before signing with the Falcons in free agency. He was released last week and visited the Chiefs on Saturday, when he agreed to a deal.

Kansas City also claimed offensive lineman Ike Boettger off waivers from Buffalo on Sunday and released Matt McGloin Chris Conley Jersey , who had beaten out Chase Litton for the No. 3 quarterback job. They likely kept McGloin in case they couldn’t get Litton onto their practice squad, which they ultimately accomplished.

Joining him there were wide receivers Josh Crockett and Gehrig Dieter; defensive backs Arrion Springs Kenyan Drake Jersey , D’Montre Wade and Leon McQuay; offensive linemen Jimmy Murray and Ryan Hunter; linebacker Rob McCray; and defensive tackle Dee Liner.

Former Cowboys fullback Lincoln Coleman has been located by the Dallas Police Department.

Coleman was reported missing by police on Monday after having last been seen driving in a car last Friday. On Tuesday morning, the Dallas Police Department updated their missing person alert to reflect that Coleman has been found and is safe.

Coleman was described by police as having “diminished mental capacity” and there was concern that he could need medical assistance. The Dallas Morning News reported that Coleman also went missing last May and that members of his family say he is dealing with dementia and has dealt with substance abuse problems.

Coleman ran 98 times for 312 yards and three touchdowns in 18 games for the Cowboys in 1993 and 1994.

Authentic Womens Derwin James Jersey
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione