Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 1 voti - 1 media
Clearly his sentence in this latest discipline took
21-11-2017 09:07 AM
Messaggio: #1
Clearly his sentence in this latest discipline took
elvafeng

Novizio

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

Radko Gudas couldn’t have been in a great mood at the Flyers’ Wives Carnival on Sunday afternoon.

He waived his right to an in person hearing for his Thursday slash on Winnipeg Jets forward Mathieu Perreault so instead he learned his fate in a phone call Sunday.

Turns out he’ll miss the next nine games to finish serving a 10 game suspension for the incident. Gudas did not play in Saturday’s overtime loss to Calgary because an NHL rule prohibits players who are facing suspension from playing before their hearing.

Gudas will forfeit 408,536.60 in pay in his third career suspension.

More Jets defenseman Toby Enstrom out two months with lower body injury

More Bruins, Blackhawks to face off in 2019 Winter Classic at Notre Dame

In Thursday’s loss to the Jets, he got tangled up with Perreault, who knocked Gudas’ helmet off. As the Flyers defenseman regained his balance, his stick came down like a guillotine.

“He got the meaty part of the neck. It could have been worse, I guess,” Perreault said. “He apologized in the penalty box, but when you look at the replay, it looks like he did it on purpose. It wasn’t an accident. He’s been known for doing stuff like that https://www.phillyflyersfans.com/ivan-pr...y-c-4.html, so I certainly don’t appreciate it. I’m sure the league will take care of it.”
In October 2016 https://www.phillyflyersfans.com/brandon...y-c-6.html, Gudas was suspended six games for interfering with Boston Bruins forward Austin Czarnik. In December 2015, he was suspended three games for a hit to the head of Mika Zibanejad, who was then with the Ottawa Senators.

Clearly his sentence in this latest discipline took that into account.

In Saturday’s game https://www.phillyflyersfans.com/samuel-...y-c-5.html, Gudas was replaced by Mark Alt Jori Lehtera Jersey, the only other right handed option on the Flyers’ roster. It’s unclear if he’ll stay in that role when the Flyers play again Tuesday. Blueliner Andrew MacDonald will go back into the lineup when he is healthy, which is expected to happen this week. He’s recovering from a left knee injury suffered when he blocked a shot on Oct. 21.

If MacDonald isn’t ready yet and the Flyers want to replace Gudas’ hard hitting nature, perhaps they recall Samuel Morin, who was at Wells Fargo Center Sunday for the carnival. Morin has played just two games since returning from an injury.
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione