Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Colts hope to gain momentum in Oakland | Sports | herald
21-11-2018 05:53 AM
Messaggio: #1
Colts hope to gain momentum in Oakland | Sports | herald
panxing18

Principiante

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

bulletin.comThere's a growing sense the Colts could shake off a rusty start and make something of a surge in the second half of this season.2018 Colts Preview: Colts/Raiders Youth Jordan Wilkins Jersey , Week 8The Indianapolis Colts fly out for a west coast trip to take on the Oakland Raiders before heading into their bye week.Seven Things To Watch: Colts at Raiders | 1070 the FanThe Colts’ longest road trip of the season will come on Sunday with a 4:05 PM kickoff in Oakland. What are seven things to watch for as the Colts (2-5) take on the Raiders (1-5) in Week Eight of the 2018 regular season?Colts at Raiders: What to watch for Sunday | FOX59INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Areas of interest in the Indianapolis Colts’ Sunday meeting with the Raiders in the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum. Kickoff: 4:05 p.m. Broadcast: CBS4 TCB in Oakland:The scenario is similar to last weekend’s, when the Colts faced the struggling Bills.Colts’ latest O-line combo turns out to be most effective O-line combo | CBS 4 - Indianapolis News, Weather, Traffic and Sports | WTTVINDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – This always was the intended result: keep the quarterback out of harm’s way, as much as the violent NFL allows. So far White Eric Ebron Jersey , so good.Colts Notebook: No Malik Hooker For Raiders Game This Sunday | 1070 the FanThe Colts received some good, and bad, news from their final injury report going into the Oakland game. What did the final injury report of the week look like for the Colts?Hooker Among Five Ruled Out Against Raiders; Vinatieri, Doyle Likely To PlayIndianapolis Colts head coach Frank Reich today said five players, including safety Malik Hooker, will not play in Sunday’s Week 8 matchup against the Oakland Raiders.Colts anticipate Adam Vinatieri, Jack Doyle playing vs. Raiders | CBS 4 - Indianapolis News White Denico Autry Jersey , Weather, Traffic and Sports | WTTVINDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Adam Vinatieri’s pursuit of Morten Andersen should resume Sunday in Oakland. The Indianapolis Colts’ veteran placekicker is expected to play against the Raiders after receiving extensive treatment this week for an injured right groin.Colts Mailbag: Silencing Andrew Luck Doubters, Bringing Up Steve Ishmael, Adam Vinatieri’s InjuryIn this week’s Colts Mailbag, readers inquire about why Andrew Luck isn’t getting more attention, the decision to call up Steve Ishmael (and not Reece Fountain) from the practice squad http://www.authenticsindianapoliscolts.c...ods-jersey , Adam Vinatieri’s groin injury and more.NFL Week 8: Previews and analysis of each Sunday game | SI.comAndy Benoit breaks down the keys to Packers-Rams, Broncos-Chiefs, Eagles-Jags and the rest of Sunday’s matchupsCOLTS MEDIAFirst Down With Rick Venturi - Defensive Blueprint: RaidersFormer Colts Coach Rick Venturi talks with Host Matt Taylor about what the Colts will need to do on defense to beat the Oakland Raiders.Indianapolis Colts: Malik Hooker returning to form despite low snap counts The Indianapolis Colts have been patient in Malik Hooker’s return from an anterior collateral ligament injury suffered in October of last season.It’s paying off, and it was evident in the Colts’ preseason game against the San Francisco 49ers. According to Pro Football Focus, Hooker was the second-highest graded player on defense for Indianapolis, just one spot behind Ryan Delaire — who just signed with the Colts this month. Delaire, a player that has been impressive in a short amount of time http://www.authenticsindianapoliscolts.c...ton-jersey , graded out at 92.9 while Hooker earned an 84.9. While it’s clear the former Buckeye isn’t interested hearing about his grade from PFF, he was happy because he was able to take the field in pads and not street clothes. “It felt great just getting back into my routine for the season and getting to go out there and run around with my teammates,” Hooker said to reporters after the game. “It felt great to be back out there.”Hooker took the field for three series — equaling out to 20 snaps — with one tackle and one pass breakup.After waiting nearly a full year, the second-year safety is looking to make an impact for the defensive unit. He isn’t going to worry about another setback. His focus is straight football.“It was full-go for me,” Hooker said. “I look at it as football. Injuries happen. If it happens, it’s just a part of my story.”
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione