Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Danielle Hunter’s hot season has continued as h
14-06-2019 08:37 AM
Messaggio: #1
Danielle Hunter’s hot season has continued as h
panxing18

Utente

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

e picked up All-NFL honors from the Pro Football Writers of America.Vikings.com reports that Hunter has picked up both All-NFL and All-NFC honors. According to their website Discount Dru Samia Jersey , the PFWA “is the official voice of pro football writers, promoting and fighting for access to NFL personnel to best serve the public.” But this isn’t Hunter’s only award this season. He earned his first All-Pro honor, was voted to the Pro Bowl for the first time and was named as Second All-Team All Pro. On top of that, he also finished fourth in the NFL with a career high 14.5 sacks and for the second time in his career he led the Vikings in sacks. During the season he earned NFC Defensive Player of the Week after having 3.5 sacks and getting a defensive touchdown off a 32-yard fumble return. He also had 72 tackles, 51 of them were solo and had 21 tackles for a loss, which is second in the NFL.And if you miss seeing the Danielle terrorize players on the field, here is his greatest hits. The combine is over, the race to draft day begins"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsOpen ThreadsMinnesota Vikings News and Links: March 4, 2019New,833commentsThe combine is over Super Bowl Dru Samia Jersey , the race to draft day beginsCSTShareTweetShareShareMinnesota Vikings News and Links: March 4, 2019Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsMerry Monday, everyone!I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend, and were able to catch some of the NFL Scouting Combine. I didn’t watch a whole lot, as the numbers are readily available, and I had other pressing matters to tend to, such as playing legos with kiddo, trying not to freeze to death, removing and installing some lights in the house, and packing for my trip. This will be short Dru Samia Jersey nfl draft , it’s late and my flight is early.Around the DN since our last open thread:Chris highlights the top performers from this weekend’s combine; tight end top performers, defensive line, and offensive line.Former Vikings assistant Marc Trestman has found a home in the XFL, per Chris.With all the Trade Waynes talk (see what I did there?), wluford asks “Who will replace him?”.Chris has the first version of 2019 Minnesota Vikings Mock Draft Database.Sorry folks, that’s all I have for now. Have at it in the comments, and I’ll try to chime in between flights. Y’all have a great day!Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags Ben Gedeon Jersey , if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try not to annoy the customers.
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione