Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Details released on Dwayne Allen’s revised contract with the Patriots
07-11-2018 08:25 AM
Messaggio: #1
Details released on Dwayne Allen’s revised contract with the Patriots
huangjian123

Utente giovane

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

On Saturday morning Shaq Mason Jersey , the Boston Globe’s Ben Volin provided the details behind Dwayne Allen’s restructured agreement to remain with the Patriots through the 2019 season.Here is how it breaks down:While this finalization of Allen’s restructure is sure to bring some closure internally to a contract situation that has been looming all offseason, its 2018 cap savings of $1.125 million does little to satisfy the portion of the Patriots’ fan base intent on eradicating all player personnel from the roster where a misalignment of publicly-perceived value and dedicated salary cap resources exists. Very plainly, the restructure signifies two things:With the Patriots utilizing two or three tight end sets around 27% of the time in 2017, Bill Belichick clearly views Dwayne Allen’s physicality along the line of scrimmage as a premium asset — one that cannot simply be replaced with a rotating carousel of street free agents and practice squad call-ups. Not only did the restructure take advantage of less than 25% of the maximum potential 2018 cap savings ($4,527,095) that could’ve been achieved by cutting Allen and replacing him with a player earning a $480,000 minimum salary, but the playing time and receptions-based incentives (details currently unspecified) allow Allen to earn back the $1.5 million in lost salary. $375,000 of those incentives are reportedly categorized as likely to be earned already. Presumably Cheap Stephen Gostkowski Jersey , this is for participating in more than 40% of the team’s offensive snaps this season — a feat Allen accomplished last year as he participated in 41.7% of such snaps. Should the veteran tight end’s 2018 season meet the required criteria to achieve the rest of his incentives, $1.125 million would be debited from the Patriots’s 2019 adjusted team cap figure.This is still a one year and we’ll see deal. However, with a productive 2018 season, another impending “pay cut” situation — much like the one experienced this offseason — could repeat itself in the summer of 2019. While it’s almost a certainty that Allen will not be playing next season with a cap figure of $7.4 million, the Patriots could choose to pick up his $500,000 roster bonus in March with the hopes that another agreement could be reached before the regular season.Follow Brian Phillips on Twitter @BPhillips_SB Tyrann Mathieu intercepted Tom Brady's pass and also recovered a fumble Sunday against the New England Patriots.Not good enough, if you ask the Houston Texans safety."Yeah, I touched the leather, but I didn't touch the end zone Cheap Malcom Brown Jersey ," Mathieu said after the 27-20 loss in the opener. "We lost by seven points, so that's how I look at it and how I judge myself."A free agent who signed with the Texans after spending the first five years of his career in Arizona, Mathieu was Houston's biggest offseason acquisition. The signing seemed to pay off in his very first game.Brady dropped back near his own goal line and took aim for running back James White across the middle. But defensive lineman Angelo Blackson deflected the ball, and Mathieu reached behind him to grab it as he went to the turf."That's why we brought him here," coach Bill O'Brien said. "We think he's an instinctive player, from what I can see."Blackson said he anticipated that Brady would try to step up in the pocket and throw, so the goal was to get a hand in his face. The ball went off Blackson's hand and fluttered downward before Mathieu grabbed it at the 17.But the Texans missed a chance to take advantage of the field position, losing seven yards before settling for a field goal that cut the deficit to 7-3. In the third quarter, Brady connected with Rob Gronkowski for a 25-yard reception before the Patriots tight end was hit by Kareem Jackson and lost the ball.Mathieu scooped it up. The Texans advanced to the New England 17 but turned the ball over on downs."He's a great player http://www.patriotscheapshops.com/cheap-...ore-jersey ," defensive lineman J.J. Watt said. "We knew we were getting a great player and a guy that can change games and he did a great job today. With the pick, the fumble recovery, that's another guy that can make game-changing plays and the more we can of that, and the more we can all start to do our part in that, the better we're going to be."A year after losing to the Patriots 36-33, O'Brien returned to New England with a healthy team that had hopes of beating his former mentor.Watt returned after playing only five games last season because of a broken leg, and Whitney Mercilus also returned from a torn pectoral muscle that put him on injured reserve in 2017.With Jadeveon Clowney recovering from knee surgery following the best season of his career and Mathieu joining the secondary, the Texans' defense was a strong point.And with Deshaun Watson (176 yards passing, 40 running) also returning from an injury after a stellar start to his rookie year Cheap Joe Thuney Jersey , the offense figured to be dangerous, too.But Brady and Gronkowski carved up the Texans at the worst times, including a two-minute drill at the end of the first half after taking over at their own 22 with just 88 seconds on the clock. Brady completed 5 of 6 passes on the drive, hitting Phillip Dorsett on a 4-yard touchdown pass that extended the New England lead to 21-6."To give up that touchdown, it is very frustrating," Clowney said. "I am very upset right now. I hate losing and I hate playing bad and all of that. I know I've got a lot of season left and a lot of improvement to do."
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione