Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
FanPulse: Cowboys fans are most objective
28-11-2018 10:10 AM
Messaggio: #1
FanPulse: Cowboys fans are most objective
panxing18

Principiante

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

of NFC East Womens Joe Looney Jersey , Redskins biggest homers, Giants are delusional It’s not a secret. Every team’s fan base values their team higher than the outside world does. It’s common sense. Such is true in all sports, at all levels, and with all fans. As we’re rooters of the Dallas Cowboys it’s safe to say that nobody values them (and also criticizes them) the way that we do. We all know that. Every week our friends at SB Nation use the nifty FanPulse tool in a specific way to learn something unique about a team, division, or particular subset of fan groups. Last week this isolation focused on the status of Dak Prescott’s future, this week it’s focusing on the NFC East as a whole and who the best team in it is in everyone’s minds. Who is the best team in the NFC East?Many of you are part of the contingent that comprises BTB’s FanPulse and therefore had to answer this question. For those of you that weren’t you should consider signing up for FanPulse to be part of this polling from now on (click here to do so), but you should also ask yourself that question. Obviously we think the Cowboys have a legitimate chance with a 2-2 record, but we’d be fools not to acknowledge that the reigning Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles are the favorites at the moment. That level of logic showed up in the polls as Cowboys fans acknowledged belief in Dallas, Philly’s reign, and even that Washington has shown up to an impressive degree so far early on this season.You’ll note that Cowboys fans are split between Dallas and Philly, Washington picked up the remainder of the vote, which honestly feels a little fair. I know that sounds ridiculous given how the Cowboys have looked most of the time this season, but as far as the four games we’ve seen when have the Eagles looked super intimidating?Philadelphia barely beat Atlanta in their season opener and then lost to Fitzmagic and the Buccaneers. They rebounded by hanging on to beat the Indianapolis Colts by a narrow margin, but then they dropped one to the Tennessee Titans of all teams. They’re definitely not invincible which is why FanPulse showed their fans lost a significant amount of confidence for the first time this season.The other NFC East teams only believe in the obvious and themselvesDespite their shaky start, Eagles fans have every right to believe in their team to the end of the earth. They’re reigning champions after all.Consider though that 95% of Eagles fans believe that their team is the best in the division. Again, confidence makes sense, but only 5% are open to the possibility that it would be anyone else despite Philly’s rough go to start the season. Washington earned the little respect they’re willing to hand out, beating Aaron Rodgers will do that for you. Grid View Speaking of Washington, Redskins fans have gone completely all-in on their squad this season. They believe their team is the best in the division by a wide margin and the only team they’re willing to give any scraps to happens to be the last team to hoist the Lombardi. Oh Washington.Nobody believes in the Giants, the Giants barely believe in themselves (and the ones that do are quite alone)When you look at the FanPulse data from Cowboys Youth Kavon Frazier Jersey , Eagles, and Redskins fans you’ll note that literally 0% of all three believe in the Giants as the best team in the NFC East. Zero. It’s worth noting that of those three only the Cowboys believe in the Cowboys, but the point here is that literally everyone except New York thinks that the G-Men are a disaster.The Giants almost agree completely with this assessment as they could only muster 7% of their own fans that believe their team to be the best in the NFC East. To be fair this 7% has to be out of their mind to consider the 2018 New York Giants the best team throughout the division because, well, you’ve seen the Giants.In fact Giants fans are not only so delusional that a subset of them believes their team to be the class of the division, but as a whole the Giants FanPulse believes their team is better than the Cowboys. Remember that the Cowboys literally beat the Giants three weeks ago and the Cowboys currently have a better W/L record.FanPulse is providing us with an interesting look at how different fan bases view their teams. A few conclusions can be drawn from the data four weeks in:Giants fans refuse to see the truth and will fight for their team till the endRedskins fans have completely drank the kool-aid as far as their success is concernedEagles fans continue to see themselves as the alpha and will barely acknowledge anyone elseCowboys fans believe in their team to a strong degree (the least of the two-win teams, mind you), also believe in the reigning division/Super Bowl champs, and acknowledge what Washington has done in their three gamesIt’s hard to be impartial when it comes to sports fandom. Surprisingly it looks like Cowboys fans are handling it the best. Who would have thought? The NFL spent a lot of time and effort in the offseason simplifying what constitutes a catch and trying to make the game safer with new rules that require both offensive and defensive players to use their heads and not their helmets.Blunders, however, are here to stay.Take Rob Gronkowski's spectacular 28-yard catch between two Texans defenders — which maybe wasn't really a catch — that set up a touchdown in the final seconds of the first half, giving the Patriots a 21-6 lead on their way to a 27-20 victory Sunday.The catch stood as called, not because NFL headquarters confirmed the reception upon review, but because the league didn't buzz the officials on the field fast enough to stop the next snap so they could further scrutinize Gronk's grab."New York did get back to us," referee Tony Corrente said. "However, unfortunately, they didn't get the game officials on the field until after the (next) play had already started."Crucially, the catch/non-catch stood as called.Houston coach Bill O'Brien, who would have been penalized for throwing his red challenge flag inside the 2-minute warning, could have called timeout to allow the league office more time. But he said he didn't have a good view of the play himself.Anyway, the clock was running and O'Brien figured the Texans could hold New England to a field goal.They couldn't.Tom Brady threw a 14-yard TD pass with 23 seconds left.O'Brien said Monday he thinks it was indeed a catch by Gronkowski."On the coach's film Youth Jaylon Smith Jersey , I really do," O'Brien said. "He went up; he caught it; he kept both hands underneath it. Now relative to some TV angles and some other video angles that I've seen, maybe it was questionable. From the coach's vantage point on the coach's tape, it looked like a catch to me."We'll never know what Al Riveron, the NFL's senior vice president of officiating, would have ruled.SEATTLE SLOWSeahawks coach Pete Carroll was slow on the draw in Denver after Broncos rookie running back Royce Freeman put the ball on the ground for an apparent fumble Sunday. But just like Brady in Foxborough, Case Keenum hustled up to the line and the Broncos got the next snap off quickly."They were going fast and I had a couple of seconds to throw it and I've got to find an official," Carroll explained after Seattle's 27-24 loss. "I threw it, but he said it was too late to call it, which I'm sure he was right about that. I just needed to respond a little bit faster. I didn't hear the word from upstairs as quickly as I needed to get it executed before they hurried up."That's how the hurry-up does help you once in a while."Or hurt you.FLAG FOOTBALLThere were 26 penalties enforced in the NFL opener between the Eagles and Falcons to go with offsetting penalties on a Philadelphia punt in the fourth quarter.Eagles coach Doug Pederson, however, is convinced the officials accidentally called a foul on them when it was actually on Atlanta.The officials called holding on No. 39 of the Eagles even though there wasn't anyone on the field for Philly wearing that number. Replays showed that No. 39 on the Falcons, Deante Burton, committed holding.OUT OF SIGHT ...Seattle six-time Pro Bowl safety Earl Thomas ended his holdout last week after his pay-me-or-trade-me demands were ignored by the Seahawks. He had an interception that set up Seattle's first touchdown of the season.Two-time Pro Bowl running back Le'Veon Bell stayed away from the Pittsburgh Steelers amid public criticism from some of his own offensive linemen. And his replacement starred.By reporting to the Seahawks last week, albeit begrudgingly, Thomas assured he won't miss out on his roughly $500,000 weekly paychecks, although he still wants more than the $8.5 million he'll make in 2018, in the final year of his contract."During the game I'm not thinking about it," Thomas said. "I'm out here having fun with B-Mac (safety Bradley McDougald) and the guys. So, I'm not thinking about it. When I get asked about it Womens Chidobe Awuzie Jersey , it definitely runs across my mind."Bell's contract dispute triggered teammates to turn on him last week, when center Maurkice Pouncey said, "Honestly it's a little selfish. I'm kind of (ticked) right now. It sucks that he's not here. We'll move on as a team."That, they did.On a day quarterback Ben Roethlisberger struggled throwing three interceptions and fumbling twice, Bell's sub, James Conner, was steady, scoring two touchdowns, rushing for 135 yards and adding 57 more on five catches as the Steelers escaped Cleveland with a 21-21 tie.His 192 total yards matched Bell's best game from last season."I'm so tired of Le'Veon," Steelers right guard David DeCastro told reporters. "I'm so tired of it. Let's just worry about the guys that are here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love Le'Veon, but we have to worry about the guys that are here. That's the only people that matter."TWITTER TROLLDez Bryant is no longer with the Dallas Cowboys, but on Sunday his thoughts sure were .The free-agent wide receiver called out his former team with a series of critical tweets as the Cowboys lost their opener, 16-8 at Carolina.Bryant was released in April after eight seasons with the team and remains unsigned.When one fan asked Bryant to have his agent call Cowboys owner Jerry Jones so Dallas could re-sign him, the three-time Pro Bowl selection said he could be a good fit in New England or with the Cowboys' NFC East rivals in Washington.Learning that Jones left the locker room quickly without comment as most reporters were interviewing running back Ezekiel Elliott, Bryant responded, "I love Jerry ,""I honestly don't think HE wanted me gone so I feel his pain," Bryant wrote.AP Sports Writer Tom Withers contributed to this report.
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione