Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
I need this to Osrs gold
18-02-2020 10:45 AM
Messaggio: #1
I need this to Osrs gold
bestrsgoldfast

Novizio

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

Prayer -- Sigh. I need this to Osrs gold have a training method outside scattering ash and burying bones. I would like this to be the"hybrid" battle course, employing all three sides of the triangle but cope typeless damage. As usual, it'd be 15 levels below the grade of weapon, but not having to change weapons would be nice (think the reforged Sunspear, but one variant ). Skillcape perk prayer points as time passes.

Ranged -- Ranged as a skill really doesn't require touching up. To reiterate from Fletching, however, I would like a tier 70 weapon that does not degrade and needs no ammo (since the Staff of Armadyl and godswords allow for nondegradable, ammoless battle ), as well as a shielded crossbow as an alternate to some shieldbow. Skillcape perk: Snipe now reaches 1.2 seconds.

Summoning -- The whole system has to be reworked. Cut on the amount so gold/green charms are low level combat/skilling respectively, and make it, and red/blue charms into level combat/skilling respectively. You could instead have low level begin with golden, then green, then red, then blue throughout the skill. Skillcape perk: Each shard has a 5% chance.

The article's a little shorter this week, since there's only a couple skills to go over. These modifications aren't very likely to Cheap Runescape gold occur in the next 5 years or so, as they balanced as is at runescape. I am able to see a rework of Summoning and Prayer within this time because they're the difficulty children of their combat abilities, and I will definitely see Summoning visiting 120. I anticipate Evolution of Combat 2, although it might have quite a while. Have a good whatever!
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione