Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Jimmie Ward is late addition to 49ers injury report
20-11-2018 08:34 AM
Messaggio: #1
Jimmie Ward is late addition to 49ers injury report
liny195

Apprendista

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

The San Francisco 49ers released their Week 5 final injury report http://www.49erscheapshops.com/cheap-aut...urg-jersey , and there is a notable Friday addition. Cornerback Jimmie Ward suffered a hamstring injury late in the week and is now listed as questionable for Sunday.This is a big addition to the report given the uncertain status of cornerback Richard Sherman heading into the weekend. He was a DNP on Wednesday, but got in limited work on Thursday and Friday, and is listed as questionable for Sunday. The plan heading into the week seemed to be that he would miss the week, but he’s been getting at it for Sunday’s game. I would not be surprised if he sits out, but it might come down to how he looks in pre-game warmups.The secondary will be a bit healthier otherwise. Adrian Colbert and Jaquiski Tartt were both full participants all week, and did not show up on the final injury report. They will be at the two safety positions, with some combination of Richard Sherman, Jimmie Ward, Ahkello Witherspoon, and Greg Mabin playing the outside corner positions.The best news of the day was Joe Staley, Mike McGlinchey 49ers Richard Sherman Jersey , and Weston Richburg were all full participants in practice. They are listed as questionable, but if they feel good Sunday morning, it’s hard to see any of them sitting.49ers injury reportOut: WR Dante Pettis (knee)Questionable: RB Matt Breida (shoulder), WR Marquise Goodwin (hamstring, quadricep), T Mike McGlinchey (knee), C Weston Richburg (knee), CB Richard Sherman (calf), T Joe Staley (knee), CB Jimmie Ward (hamstring)Cardinals injury reportQuestionable: CB Bene’ Benwikere (neck), WR Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring Cheap Dante Pettis Jersey , back), DE Markus Golden (knee), DT Robert Nkemdiche (foot), DT Corey Peters (elbow), CB Jamar Taylor (back, hamstring), T John Wetzel (shoulder) I’m running out of funny videos to post, but I’m going to keep scraping the bottom of the barrell for as long as this keeps up. The sad part about the game is when the Arizona Cardinals took the field today, I immediately knew what was about to happen. The Cardinals game was a show of just how depleted the 49ers are of talent and how the loss of Jimmy Garoppolo has crippled this team. There’s not a doubt in my mind with the Cardinals defense on the field today and the way Garoppolo can move the ball down the field, the 49ers could have gotten into field goal range and not muffed a snap.C.J. Beathard isn’t a bad quarterback, he’s a backup quarterback thrust into a situation that is almost unfair. If he could be a starting quarterback 49ers Alfred Morris Jersey , he wouldn’t be the backup, it’s simple as that. He held onto the ball today hesitating to pull the trigger (why? Were the turnovers scaring him?) and all I could think was “Garoppolo could make that throw in his sleep.” Anyways, what’s done is done. We have three days and we get to watch the Oakland Raiders play the 49ers in what is going to be very low-ratings game unless it’s Raiders or 49ers fans watching. I know a lot of people are happy with the loss as it helps with draft positioning, but I feel like the team itself would rather get a couple of wins in order to feel progress from 2017. Especially since this was one of those heartbreaking losses the 49ers seem to love to put themselves through. Alright, enough griping. We need to get our minds off it. So I have some Street Fighter troll videos to close out the night. The 49ers are in a rebuild, they are in much better hands than when Jim Tomsula was running things. We just have to keep telling ourselves that. Stay faithful, my friends.
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione