Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 2 voti - 3.5 media
Jonathan Daniel/Getty ImagesChicago Cubs manager Jo
01-06-2019 02:32 AM
Messaggio: #1
Jonathan Daniel/Getty ImagesChicago Cubs manager Jo
panxing18

Utente

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

e Maddon is opting to remain at a distance while MLB investigates domestic violence allegations against Cubs shortstop Addison Russell."I'm not involved in that at all Rod Carew Jersey ," Maddon said Tuesday on 670 The Score'sBernsteinMcKnight Show. "It's a league situation. There's a process in place to deal with this between the players' union and MLB and of course Addison's involvement too. I'm totally not in that picture right now."In aposton her personal blog, Russell's ex-wifeMelisa Reidy-Russell alleged the 2016 All-Star had been emotionally and physically abusive toward her:"Emotional/verbal abuse started way before I even realized, eventually it started to be an everyday thing. Being blamed for just about anything that went wrong, name calling, intimidating me with personal force, manipulating me to think I was the problem, destroying my personal things, threatening me to 'send' meour son home to my parents as if I was privileged to be living in our home. Basically, I felt like I was nothing Brian Dozier Jersey , a nobodyI was nothing without him,I couldn't do anything without him. After he would calm down from his angry spells, I'd always get the most sincere apologies, making me believe how sorry he washe's working on bettering himself."Maddon told 670 The Score he hadn't readReidy-Russell's post and didn't plan to because "anybody can write anything they want these days with social media, blogging, etc." He's awaiting the full results of MLB's findings into the matter.In astatementthrough the MLB Players Association, Russell called the allegations "completely false."MLBplacedRussell on administrative leave in wake of the allegations. The leagueinitially launchedan investigation into similar allegations against the 24-year-old in 2017 and left the case open.Although Russell's stay on administrative leave ends seven days after it's triggered, MLB can move to extend the designation for another seven days until it's ready to make an official ruling.Houston Astros closer Roberto Osuna was on administrative leavestartingMay 8 after he was charged with assault in Toronto. He remained there until MLB officiallygave hima 75-game suspension June 22, with his time on administrative leave counting toward his suspension. In his first outing since old racist and homophobic tweets surfaced during Tuesday's MLB All-Star Game Justin Morneau Jersey , Milwaukee Brewers reliever Josh Hader was cheered by the Miller Park crowd as he entered Saturday night's game against the Los Angeles Dodgers."It means a lot," Hader said, per ESPN.com's Bradford Doolittle. "Having Milwaukee's support, just knowing that they know my true character. Just forgiving me for my past, because that's not who I am today."Tom Haudricourt of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported that Hader issued a tearful apology to his Brewers teammates on Friday. His teammates have had his back over the past few days, even showing up to his press conference to show their support, via USA Today's Bob Nightengale:Bob Nightengale BNightengaleThis is the entire #Brewers teamin support of Josh Hader at his press conference. Hader did his first round of diversity training, tearfully apologized to his teammates, and addressed the media rzfNVxpxmhHader was not suspended for the tweets but will be required to undergo sensitivity training.The 24-year-old has not hidden from the media in the wake of the controversy http://www.twinsfanproshop.com/authentic-max-kepler-jersey , owning up to it and admitting he made mistakes in the past. He further addressed the matter with reporters on Friday, via Haudricourt:Tom Haudricourt#Brewers Josh Hader speaks with media about emotional meeting with teammates today. Rye9ZOEnNAAnd while he received a round of applause from the home crowd, he understands fans on the road may not be as supportive."I'm not expecting that everybody is going to forgive me early," Hader said, via Doolittle. "But I just hope that people see my true character today, and I hope that I can show them that that's not who I was."Hader was able to put his off-field issues to the side as he took the mound on Saturday. He was his usual dominant self, tossing two shutout innings while striking out four to help Milwaukee pull out a 4-2 victory.
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione