Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Just like last season, the Kansas City Chiefs jumped out
21-11-2018 04:17 AM
Messaggio: #1
Just like last season, the Kansas City Chiefs jumped out
chenyan94

Utente giovane

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

Just like last season Kansas City Chiefs T-Shirts , the Kansas City Chiefs jumped out to a perfect 5-0 start in 2018. Then, just like last season, the Chiefs lost game six—this year against the New England Patriots.Last year’s team went on to lose five of six games after the first loss, so there was a little bit of an elephant in the room when it came to the Bengals Sunday night. Would one loss turn into another skid?Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsRelated: The 2019 franchise tag estimation for Dee Ford is outIt didn’t, as the Chiefs came out and dominated at Arrowhead Stadium, defeating the Bengals, 45-10.“Honestly, we’ve had great teams every year with great potential,” Chiefs linebacker Dee Ford, who recorded his fifth sack in the game, said. “It seems this year what’s different this year, I don’t know how to say it https://www.thechiefsfanshop.com/hats , it’s just the feeling. It’s what you can’t explain. I’ll tell you what, though, this was a big game. I don’t think anyone wanted to say it, this was a big game because we had a good start last year like this and just to really get over the hump. We don’t want to say it or peak too soon. But you take it game-by-game.”Safety Ron Parker, who had his first career touchdown on an interception in the game, agreed with Ford.“It was really important for us to bounce back,” Parker said. “We were challenged last week and the first L was a tough one. I think, as a whole, offense, defense and special teams, we bounced back good today. We just played hard, man Kansas City Chiefs Hoodie , just coming out using the crowd and making plays.”Ford and Parker will look to make it two wins in a row back at Arrowhead Stadium next Sunday against the Denver Broncos. Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins is “unlikely to play” against the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday, per NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport.Rapoport noted Watkins had been dealing with “pain in his foot” four days ago following the Chiefs’ game against the Cleveland Browns. The Chiefs held Watkins out of practice on Wednesday and Thursday, and he was limited on Friday.It’s worth noting that Watkins’ 2018 foot injury has nothing to do with his injury from 2016, when the Buffalo Bills had to place him IR and he was limited to just eight games. Andy Reid confirmed that on Friday.If there were ever a game for Watkins to miss, it’s this one against the Cardinals, who are 2-6. The Chiefs will need Watkins when they take on the Los Angeles Rams, who are 8-1, next Monday night.The next man up for the Chiefs against the Cardinals Sunday is Chris Conley, who will slide into Watkins’ position on offense.Conley has 14 receptions for 127 yards and two touchdowns on the season.
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione