Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Mahomes told the media he’s tr
14-06-2019 09:18 AM
Messaggio: #1
Mahomes told the media he’s tr
panxing18

Utente

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

ied to "no-look" receivers twice... so far. He is also trying out the Oakley visor."WhiteSeries Stagner ThingsLottery Tickets ’19Summer of SpagsMailbagFanposts Fanshots Community Community GuidelinesContactAbout StubHub ✕Patrick Mahomes has attempted two no-look passes through one week of OTAsNew Kendall Fuller Jersey ,23commentsMahomes told the media he’s tried to “no-look” receivers twice... so far. He is also trying out the Oakley visor.CDTShareTweetShareSharePatrick Mahomes has attempted two no-look passes through one week of OTAsDenny Medley-USA TODAY SportsI don’t know about you, but I have grown tired of the Patrick Mahomes loving ketchup story; I will never grow tired of the Patrick Mahomes no-look passes story.No-look passes were back on the mind of Kansas City Chiefs’ fans this week when cornerback Kendall Fuller tweeted from what sounded like the team’s film room.Mahomes was asked about the tweet and pass on Thursday after the Chiefs’ open OTAs session.“I’ve done two so far — one was the Kendall (Fuller) [pass] — it wasn’t a big one, just kind of looked him off and then threw it kind of behind him, and then one I did on a little RPO, run-pass-option play, but it’s not something I really try to do—it just kind of happens sometimes.”The first time it happened in an NFL game was last year against the Baltimore Ravens. Mahomes later described how he pulled off such a play to NBC Sports’ Peter King. Chiefs head coach Andy Reid has said in the past that Mahomes practices everything he does in games — Fuller’s tweet and Mahomes’ comments affirm that point.Mahomes, the consummate teammate, was sure to tell the media that Fuller responded the following day with an interception. “Kendall got me the next day—I gave him a present, so I don’t plan on giving him any more after that.”The visorIf no-look passes weren’t enough Eric Murray Jersey , it is worth noting that Mahomes was wearing a visor during OTA workouts—a move that would make reading his eyes even tougher for opposing defenders.The Twitter account, “Helmet Stalker” noted that the piece of equipment is a clear Oakley Prizm visor, which we first saw Mahomes wear in this advertisement. Mahomes became Oakley’s first ever football partner earlier this year. He was asked about the visor on Thursday after practice.“We’re trying it out—I definitely like it,” he said. “I’ve liked it these last couple of days, so we’re going to keep trying it out, and hopefully I keep playing good in it. I’m pretty superstitious, so if I’m playing well with it I’ll keep it going.”The NFL disallows players wearing tinted visors unless it is medically required. Safety Eric Berry had to change his out in the middle of the game last year against the Los Angeles Chargers.Mahomes’ visor appears to be clear — which means we could indeed see the change for the 2019 season. After Ronald Darby signed with the Philadelphia Eagles, Breeland lands in Kansas City."UPDATE: March 19, 2019 Terrance Smith Jersey , 3:17 p.m. Arrowhead TimeThe Chiefs officially announce the Bashaud Breeland signing. (Craig’s review | Breeland vs. Steve Nelson breakdown)The Kansas City Chiefs are signing cornerback Bashaud Breeland, according to ESPN’s Rob Demovsky.Friend of the site Terez Paylor of Yahoo! Sports says the deal is for one year.NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport provided additional contract details.Breeland, 27, first entered the league with the Washington Redskins as a fourth-round pick in the 2014 NFL Draft. Breeland’s name should sound familiar, as he was spotted on the field at Chiefs training camp last year in St. Joseph. Breeland had become a free agent last offseason when a three-year, $24 million deal with the Carolina Panthers was voided due to a cut to his foot. The 5-foot-11, 195-pound cornerback eventually signed a one-year deal with the Green Bay Packers. In seven games in Green Bay (hamstring and groin injuries), Breeland recorded 20 tackles (16 solo), four passes defensed and two interceptions Xavier Williams Jersey , including one for a touchdown. Prior to his short stint with the Packers, Breeland started 58 games for Washington, and never fewer than 14 games a season. With the departure of Steve Nelson to the Pittsburgh Steelers, I expect Breeland to compete with Charvarius Ward for the Chiefs’ second cornerback spot in the 4-3 under base across from Kendall Fuller.In 67 career games, the five-year veteran has accumulated 288 tackles (227 solo), 64 passes defensed and 10 interceptions.
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione