Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Patriots cornerback Stephon Gilmore takes a swat at the Jaguars’ Jalen
27-11-2018 04:16 AM
Messaggio: #1
Patriots cornerback Stephon Gilmore takes a swat at the Jaguars’ Jalen
huangjian123

Utente giovane

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

Ramsey Jalen Ramsey has been talking since the Jaguars finally won a playoff game last year. Losing to the Patriots in the AFC Championship game did not slow him down White Jeremy Hill Jersey , as he basically went at the entire league in the offseason. Before the game last week, he said that if Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill wanted that “smoke” (press man coverage) that it would get there.This week, the Patriots play the Chiefs and, naturally, there have been questions for the Patriots’ number one corner about both Hill and Ramsey. Stephon Gilmore isn’t a trash talker though – at least that’s what he says. But I don’t know if I believe him after what he said about Ramsey.He outright refused to say anything negative about Hill, not surprising. But he had some things to say about Ramsey. “It’s his personality,” Gilmore said. “That’s not my style, but I find a lot of guys that talk are mostly zone guys so they have a lot of energy to do that.” Calling a lock down corner a zone player might be the most disrespectful thing you can say, and I freaking love it.After Ramsey said that Rob Gronkowski wasn’t very good http://www.authenticsnewenglandpatriots....ung-jersey , and that Brady was fine but not great, Gilmore might be taking some shots back. Or maybe he just wants more recognition for what the Patriots have been doing: In the last two games, Gilmore and Jason McCourty have combined to allow only 10 receptions on 24 targets for just 99 yards and no touchdowns. They’ve also combined for 5 pass breakups.If they keep up those numbers, no one is going to be able to deny that the Patriots field a legit defense, whether they talk about it or not. Pat is the host of the Weekend Warrior Podcast Interact with him on Twitter @wtplanePatriots sign former second round pick Cyrus Jones off the Ravens practice squad, release Kenjon Barner The New England Patriots made two roster moves on Wednesday morning, per The Athletic’s Jeff Howe. The Patriots signed cornerback Cyrus Jones off the Baltimore Ravens practice squad and released running back Kenjon Barner to make space.Jones entered the NFL as a second round pick in the 2016 NFL Draft by the...New England Patriots! This is a homecoming of sorts for the defensive back who battled through injuries and fumbles in his first stint with the team. Maybe he’ll have a Patrick Chung-type renaissance in his return.The Patriots must not have felt comfortable with Barner as a returnman and saw an opportunity to improve the roster. It could be argued that Jones is here to compete at cornerback since Eric Rowe was benched in week two, but we have yet to see rookies Keion Crossen or J.C. Jackson active on game day.Perhaps the Patriots wanted to add a veteran defensive back with experience in the Patriots system and his added value as a returnman made Jones a perfect choice.Bets of luck to Cyrus. I’ll be curious to see where he lands on the depth chart with Stephon Gilmore, Jason McCourty White Trent Brown Jersey , Jonathan Jones, Rowe, Crossen, and Jackson.On another note, the Patriots are interested in bringing wide receiver Corey Coleman to the practice squad per NFL Media’s Mike Garafolo, so Jace Billingsley’s return could be a short one.
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione