Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Patriots rooting guide and open thread
27-11-2018 04:33 AM
Messaggio: #1
Patriots rooting guide and open thread
huangjian123

Utente giovane

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

Week 2 NFL Early Games: The New England Patriots play the Jacksonville Jaguars at 4:25 PM ET http://www.authenticsnewenglandpatriots....owe-jersey , but there’s a shockingly high quality slate of games at 1:00 PM ET. Here’s who you should be rooting for.Pats Pulpit Patriots Pregame Preview1:00 PM ET Patriots Rooting GuideDolphins at Jets: Both teams started 1-0 and both teams had solid outings in the opener- the Dolphins battling terrible weather delays and the Jets smoking the Detroit Lions. It’s too early in the year to know which team the Patriots would want to lose, but I would argue that the Jets have more upside (which is wild to say) and I would want the Dolphins to win.Chargers at Bills: The Patriots want the Bills to lose, but are they as bad as the opener suggested?Chiefs at Steelers: New England plays both teams later in the year, but they have the Chiefs at home and are on the road against the Steelers. Pittsburgh is more likely to be around late in the playoffs Youth Dont'a Hightower Jersey , too, so root for the Chiefs to win on the road.Texans at Titans: The Patriots already beat the Texans, while they still have to play on the road in Tennessee later in the year. Root for the Texans for strength of victory because a bird and all that.Colts at Washington: The Patriots want the Colts to win for the sake of strength of schedule and for the hopeful strength of victory.Browns at Saints: This game doesn’t affect the Patriots, but this is still a weirdly intriguing game. Are the Browns good? Are the Saints bad? This could be a high-scoring affair or a Saints blowout and I’m here for this.Eagles at Buccaneers: New England owns the Eagles seventh round draft pick and want them to lose so the Patriots can have the best possible seventh round draft pick (eyeroll).Vikings at Packers: This is just a fun game! Enjoy it.Panthers at Falcons: This could also be a fun divisional game. Have fun with it! While the New England Patriots’ week nine game against the Green Bay Packers was a close one for the first three quarters Youth Joe Thuney Jersey , it has been blown open in the fourth period. First, the Patriots defense forced a turnover that was promptly converted into a James White touchdown run. On its very next possession, New England added to its lead.After the defense came up with another stop — with Trey Flowers and Adrian Clayborn registering a big sack on third down — to give the football to Tom Brady and the offense again. It did not take long for them to turn the possession into more points:On 2nd and 10 near midfield, Tom Brady found wide receiver Josh Gordon on the left side of the field on an in-cutting route. The veteran wideout was able to break a tackle and take the pass to the house for another touchdown. And his second 100-yard game in a Patriots uniform. And a 31-17 New England lead.
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione