Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Quenton Nelson Jersey
08-10-2018 07:59 AM
Messaggio: #1
Quenton Nelson Jersey
hongwei28

Utente giovane

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

The Kansas City Chiefs signed former Dolphins and Jaguars quarterback Chad Henne to a two-year contract on Friday Authentic Todd Gurley Jersey , giving them a veteran backup for new starter Patrick Mahomes II.

The 32-year-old Henne was a second-round pick of Miami in 2008, and went on to start 31 games for the Dolphins. He appeared in 31 games and started 22 over the past five seasons in Jacksonville.

Henne is 18-35 as a starter, and his passing numbers are modest by any standard. But he still gives the Chiefs the kind of veteran backup they wanted for Mahomes Travis Konecny Jersey , a second-year pro who is taking the starting job following the offseason trade of Alex Smith to the Washington Redskins.

Mahomes dazzled in his only start in Week 17, making the Chiefs comfortable dealing Smith away.

The Arizona Diamondbacks hoped to have A.J. Pollock back before the All-Star break. The center fielder’s thumb was in good shape, but he wanted to get his legs under him before returning.

Pollock came back earlier than expected http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/d...son-jersey , coming off the 10-day disabled list on Monday and putting a key bat back in Arizona’s lineup as it tries to hold onto the NL West lead.

Pollock was slated to hit fourth against St. Louis in his first game back since breaking his left thumb while diving for a ball in the outfield against Milwaukee on May 14.

”I’m thankful that the guys here trusted me and allowed me to play a couple games and get back,” Pollock said.

Pollock got off to a strong start this season, hitting.293 with 11 homers and 33 RBIs in 40 games before the injury. Arizona’s division lead Eddie Yarbrough Jersey , once at six games with Pollock in the lineup, was down to 2 1/2 over the Los Angeles Dodgers after a three-game sweep by the San Francisco Giants over the weekend.

”Swing feels good, everything feels good Kemoko Turay Jersey ,” Pollock said.

Arizona also purchased the contract of right-hander Joey Krehbiel from Triple-A Reno and released right-hander Troy Scribner. Right-hander Silvino Bracho and utilityman Christian Walker were optioned to Reno.

The 25-year-old Krehbiel went 2-1 with a 2.45 ERA in 29 games with the Aces. He is looking for his big league debut.

Bracho went 2-0 with a 1.84 ERA in five stints with the Diamondbacks this season.

Walker hit .208 with a homer and two RBIs over four stints with Arizona.

Authentic Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione