Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Records even out Tampa Bay was supposed to lose this week.
07-11-2018 04:17 AM
Messaggio: #1
Records even out Tampa Bay was supposed to lose this week.
huangjian123

Utente giovane

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

NFC South after Week 2: In any event Womens Mark Ingram Jersey , the NFC South got a little tighter in Week 2. Here’s how it all happened.Photo by Sean Gardner/Getty ImagesComing into Week 2, the Atlanta Falcons and New Orleans Saints were still looking for their first win of the season. The Carolina Panthers and Tampa Bay Buccaneers were each coming off strong Week 1 showings, looking to ride momentum into week two. Tampa Bay, facing the defending Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles, were able to do just that, winning 27-21. The Carolina Panthers weren’t quite as lucky, as the Atlanta Falcons handed the Panthers their first loss of the season, 31-24. The New Orleans Saints were able to escape Week 2 with their first win of the season www.neworleanssaintsteamonline.com , hanging on to beat the Cleveland Browns 21-18.That leaves the Buccaneers atop the division at 2-0, with the Panthers, Falcons, and Saints all sitting one back back with an even 1-1 record.Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty ImagesIn Week 3, the Saints have their first game on the road, traveling to the division rival Atlanta Falcons. The Carolina Panthers host the AFC North’s Cincinnati Bengals. Both of those games are at noon on Sunday. The Buccaneers host another AFC North team, the Pittsburgh Steelers, on Monday Night Football.The Steelers beating the Buccaneers and the Bengals beating the Panthers are both very plausible scenarios.But first things first: #BeattheFalconsFanPulse: How Saints and Browns fans see Sunday’s game Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of fans across the NFL New Orleans Saints T-Shirt , powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week, we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. Saints fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.How confident are you in the direction of the team? Last week: 100 percent confidenceA shocking loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers clearly rattled confidence among Saints fans. It would have been one thing to just lose, but to give up 48 points at home is just ludicrous. Hopefully, the Saints rebound in Week 2 and don’t become the first team to let the Browns win in forever.Will the Saints win or lose in Week 2?Odds: Saints are 10-point favoritesDawgs By Nature FanPulse: Tie (yes, really)Canal St. Chronicles FanPulse: Saints by 7Being a heavy favorite is good and all, but that didn’t exactly work in Week 1. I will say that in a survivor pool of mine, I took the Saints this week. That’s how I’m feeling.Other than QB New Orleans Saints Hats , what is most valuable to an NFL offense? Terron Armstead is pretty good at football, and his play is key for keeping Drew Brees upright. He’s had his share of injuries over the past two seasons, appearing in 17 of 32 games for the Saints. However, this year he’s off to a strong start and is focused on getting in a full season of work.
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione