Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Ryan Kerrigan Jersey
27-09-2018 05:22 AM
Messaggio: #1
Ryan Kerrigan Jersey
hongwei28

Utente

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Chris Long has won the Good Guy Award from the Professional Football Writers of America for his consistent cooperation with the media.

The Good Guy Award is given to an NFL player for his qualities and professional style in helping pro football writers do their jobs. The award has been presented annually by the PFWA since 2005.

Long was nominated for his availability to local and national writers on a consistent basis and his offering of thoughtful answers on a variety of topics Womens Dak Prescott Jersey , both on and off the field.

"Whether it was the Eagles defense, the team's underdog status, the unrest in Charlottesville, his philanthropic endeavors, or his involvement in and support of social justice issues Womens Travis Kelce Jersey , Long's insight and perspective were appreciated during his first year in Philadelphia," said Zach Berman, who covers the Eagles for the Philadelphia Inquirer/Daily News/philly.

With the Eagles' victory over New England in the Super Bowl in February, Long became one of just four players in NFL history to appear in back-to-back Super Bowls on different teams and win both.

Boston Celtics first-round draft choice Robert Williams got a lecture from the team about accountability and said they are moving on from the bad first impression he made by missing a flight and failing to get back in time for summer league practice.

”It’s all on me,” Williams told reporters Tuesday Authentic Tyler Eifert Jersey , a day after he missed practice. ”So we’re going to push forward and move past that.”

A potential lottery pick who dropped to the Celtics at No. 27 because of questions about his work ethic, the forward out of Texas A&M overslept for a conference call with reporters the morning after the draft, blaming the difference in time zones. He was in Boston last week for an introductory news conference, where he said he knew he would have to work hard to make it in the NBA.

Then he went home to Louisiana and missed his flight back.

Williams, 20 Authentic Allen Robinson Jersey , said he was upset with himself for making a bad first impression.

”Missing my flight didn’t help,” he said. ”I talked to Coach (Brad) Stevens when I got back and he obviously explained to me about the opportunity. There’s not that many. So, definitely a real wakeup call.”

Williams said he didn’t expect any discipline, except for maybe some extra sprints.

”They discipline you with words, more than you may know Womens Terrell Suggs Jersey ,” he said.

Also Tuesday, free agent Brad Wanamaker practiced with the team and was assigned the No. 9 that was last worn by Rajon Rondo.

Authentic Womens Cordy Glenn Jersey
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione