Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Ryan Kerrigan Jersey
27-09-2018 05:53 AM
Messaggio: #1
Ryan Kerrigan Jersey
hongwei28

Utente giovane

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

A Santa Clara County judge ruled Wednesday that San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster will not have to stand trial on domestic violence charges after determining there was no evidence that Foster ever hit his ex-girlfriend.

Judge Nona Klippen said prosecutors didn't meet the burden of probable cause on charges of felony domestic violence and forcefully attempting to dissuade a witness.

Foster was also charged with felony possession of an assault weapon after officers found a Sig Sauer 516 short-barreled rifle in his home while investigating his ex-girlfriend's domestic violence report. That charge was reduced to a misdemeanor.

The 49ers have not allowed Foster to take part in the offseason program while he dealt with these charges and general manager John Lynch had said he would be cut from the team if it was determined that he hit a woman. Foster will be allowed back Thursday now that the domestic violence charges have been dropped.

"It has been made clear to Reuben that his place on this team is one that must continue to be earned Youth Christian McCaffrey Jersey ," Lynch said. "We will continue to monitor the remaining misdemeanor charge."

The prosecutor's office released a statement expressing disappointment in the judge's decision.

"We are disappointed because the evidence demonstrated that Mr. Foster seriously hurt his girlfriend," the statement said. "Some have wondered why we still think Mr. Foster hurt his girlfriend when she said that he didn't. Recantation is common among domestic violence victims. Some are scared, some feel guilty, some are coerced, some need money. Whatever the cause Authentic Allen Robinson Jersey , we move forward on cases when victims falsely recant because we know that if we don't more victims will be hurt."

The accuser, Elissa Ennis, recanted her accusations two days after telling police she was hit in the head eight to 10 times by Foster. She testified at a preliminary hearing last week that the injuries were caused by a fight with another woman and she gave prosecutors video of that fight. She said she lied initially because she wanted retribution after Foster tried to end their relationship.

Klippen said recantations aren't uncommon in domestic violence cases but said there was no supporting evidence in this case that Foster had attacked Ennis.

"The injuries appear more consistent with a fight with another woman on a street than with being hit in the head by this defendant," Klippen said while ruling from the bench.

Klippen also pointed to the fact that Ennis appeared "unusually calm" while making a second 911 call reporting the incident. A bystander who gave her a phone to make the call testified she wasn't frantic and didn't appear to have serious injuries, and there was no evidence of prior abuse. Ennis also testified that she had made false allegations in another case after a boyfriend broke up with her.

Prosecutor Kevin Smith had no comment while leaving the courthouse after the ruling and Foster only gave a thumbs-up before getting into a car with his attorney.

The 49ers drafted Foster 31st overall last year after questions about his health and character caused him to drop from being a possible top 10 pick.

Foster delivered on the field Harrison Smith Jersey Big , ranking second on the team with 72 tackles in 10 games as a rookie and looking like a key part of San Francisco's defensive future.

"I'm excited to get him back, give him a hug and move forward," left tackle Joe Staley said.

Foster was charged in January in Alabama with second-degree marijuana possession before the incident in February that led to this case. Foster is due in court next month for a hearing in his marijuana case.

NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said the league will "continue to monitor all developments in the matter which remains under review."

Utah defensive lineman Lowell Lotulelei says Michigan defensive lineman Maurice Hurst Jr. told him Saturday that he had been diagnosed with the same heart condition as Lotulelei’s older brother, Star.

The comments came shortly after ESPN.com first reported Hurst will not be allowed to participate in drills.

League spokesman Michael Signora confirmed that players can be held out based on certain diagnoses but that he believed Hurst was still in town.

Jeff Foster, president of National Football Scouting Womens Joe Mixon Jersey , declined to confirm details of what happened because of privacy concerns. But he did tell The Associated Press that six to eight players have been withheld from drills this year for reasons players were not aware of before their arrival.

Foster said that number has stayed relatively consistent over the past 13 years.

Hurst had been rising steadily on mock draft boards.

The 6-foot-2, 280-pound defensive tackle had 59 tackles and 5 1/2 sacks last season. He also had 13 tackles for loss and has been considered one component of a deep class of defensive tackles in this year’s draft.

Hurst’s father played seven seasons with the New England Patriots as a cornerback.

Word leaked just after defensive linemen and linebackers started talking to reporters at the NFL’s annual scouting combine in Indianapolis.

”I just found out in the NFLPA meeting that we just had. He just said, `Star was your brother?’ And I said yeah. He’s like, `Man, I just got the same thing that he did Authentic Eric Berry Jersey ,”’ Lowell Lotulelei told reporters. ”Obviously I didn’t go through it, so I don’t really know what he’s feeling like. But I kind of understand the disappointment just because my brother trained just like he trained and you’re expecting one thing and getting another. I feel for him. It sucks. But I think he’ll be fine just like my brother was.”

Five years ago, Star Lotulelei arrived at the combine as the expected first pick in that year’s draft.

Things changed dramatically after doctors identified an ”abnormal” test on his heart.

Lotulelei then sought additional opinions, eventually was cleared to exercise and was taken by Carolina with the 14th overall selection in the 2013 draft. He has missed only four games in five NFL seasons.

Womens Anthony Miller Jersey
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione