Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
The Chargers’ success as a team is r
12-06-2019 09:20 AM
Messaggio: #1
The Chargers’ success as a team is r
panxing18

Utente

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

esulting in plenty of recognition for the players who are contributing to it. A day after seven members of L.A.’s other team made it to the Pro Bowl Joey Bosa Color Rush Jersey , receiver Mike Williams became the AFC’s offensive player of the week.It’s no surprise; Williams scored three touchdowns (two receiving, one rushing) during Thursday’s 29-28 win over the Chiefs. He also scored the decisive two-point conversion, thanks to an out route from bunch formation that sufficiently confused the Kansas City defense to result in no one covering him.For the game, Williams caught severn passes for 76 yards. His touchdown run covered 19 yards.The outcome thrust the Chargers into the discussion for the No. 1 seed in the AFC Forrest Lamp Color Rush Jersey , which would in turn relegate the Chiefs to No. 5.The 2017 top-10 pick, who had a disappointing, injury-plagued rookie season, has rebounded with 592 receiving yards and 10 total touchdowns. While that’s a far cry from becoming a top-five receiver Mike Williams Color Rush Jersey , Thursday’s night performance was a huge step in the right direction. Tyrell Williams said after last season he considered himself a “No. 1 receiver” and hoped to go somewhere where he could become just that. Instead, Williams picked the Raiders after their trade for Antonio Brown.The former Chargers receiver said he picked the Raiders because of Brown’s presence.“Seeing AB come here, seeing some of the things they’re doing on the offensive side of the ball, it’s exciting Darius Philon Color Rush Jersey ,” Williams said in a press conference, via Scott Bair of NBC Sports Bay Area. “I’ve gone against the Raiders the past four years, so it’s an easy transition for me.”Williams made 41 catches for 653 yards and five total touchdowns in 2018, giving him 155 receptions for 2 Adrian Phillips Color Rush Jersey ,530 yards and 17 total touchdowns in his four seasons with the Chargers.He expects bigger numbers with the Raiders even if he’s not the top target.“Antonio’s going to draw a lot of attention,” Williams said. “When they’re doubling him, I’ll be able to get a solo matchup. I’m definitely looking forward to that.”
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione