Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
The Predators
20-08-2018 05:47 AM
Messaggio: #1
The Predators
hongwei28

Utente

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

Prosecutors will not bring criminal charges against Buffalo Bills receiver Zay Jones after a naked Daryl Worley Jersey Elite , bloody argument with his brother in Los Angeles earlier this week.

Los Angeles prosecutors declined the case because of "insufficient evidence," district attorney's office spokesman Paul Eakins told The Associated Press on Thursday.

The 22-year-old Jones was arrested after officers were called to a disturbance in downtown Los Angeles, said police spokesman Luis Garcia. Jones was found "breaking glass doors and windows" and arrested on suspicion of felony vandalism, Garcia said.

The arrest was first reported by TMZ, which posted a video showing a nude Zay Jones pushing his brother, Cayleb, in what appeared to be the hallway of an apartment building.

His agent Carlton Davis Jersey Elite , Zeke Sandhu, did not reply to text and voicemail messages. Sandhu also represents Cayleb Jones.

Cayleb Jones, a Minnesota Vikings receiver, on Wednesday also posted a note on his Twitter account, which read: "I am my brothers keeper."

His father, Robert Jones, posted a note on his Twitter account on Wednesday saying his son "is with me and his mom Youth Byron Maxwell Jersey ," while adding "he's going to be fine!"

The Bills had no immediate comment.

Associated Press writer John Wawrow in Buffalo, New York, contributed to this report.

The New York Jets traded up to No. 3 in the 2018 NFL draft and took Sam Darnold to be the face of the franchise for years to come.Whether the former USC Trojans star starts on Day 1 is up to him.Per ESPN's聽Dianna Russini, New York coach Todd Bowles noted that veteran Josh McCown enters offseason workouts as the team's starting quarterback but made it clear it's an open competition鈥攎eaning Darnold could win the job if he impresses enough between now and Sept. 10.聽When asked about Darnold's debut at rookie minicamp, Bowles had some fun, via Dennis Waszak Jr. of the Associated Press:Dennis Waszak Jr. DWAZ73#Jets coach Todd Bowles asked how Sam Darnold looked today in his first practice of rookie minicamp ... and he laughed and then ... 馃槼馃槀 YLcZURk9ySSome coaches believe in having rookies sit in order to learn from watching before being thrown into action. In this situation, the Jets are going to let the best quarterback play.Not only did New York re-sign McCown and draft Darnold this offseason Lamar Jackson Youth Jersey , but it also signed former Minnesota Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater and also has former second-round pick Christian Hackenberg on the roster.It's a crowded quarterback room, but that type of competition should force the best out of each passer.As reported by ESPN's聽Rich Cimini, Darnold's focus right now is on learning the playbook, not winning the starting job. He knows that just because he's the No. 3 overall pick doesn't mean everything will just be handed to him."You have to come in here and earn respect," Darnold said, via Cimini. "I'm not going to come in here and demand it. "I just have to come in here understanding the position I'm in. I'm a rookie鈥擨 understand that鈥攂ut at the same time, I'm a quarterback http://www.billsauthorizedshops.com/auth...ley-jersey , and I have to be a leader on the field and off it as well."The biggest knock on Darnold coming out of college is his inability to protect the football, throwing 22 interceptions and committing 21 fumbles in two seasons. If that trend continues this summer, he will face an uphill battle to beat out the competition.However, if he limits his turnovers and displays impressive accuracy, don't be surprised if Darnold lines up under center in Week 1..
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione