Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
They’re going to get their
14-02-2019 03:43 AM
Messaggio: #1
They’re going to get their
elaine95

Principiante

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

PHILADELPHIA (AP) Marc-Andre Fleury has helped surprising Vegas by bringing a positive vibe and a contagious amount of confidence to the locker room. His play on the ice hasn’t been too shabby Womens Derek Dorsett Jersey , either.Fleury made 38 saves to become the 13th goalie in NHL history with 400 career wins, and Ryan Carpenter scored the winning goal with 2:40 left to lead the Golden Knights over the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Monday night.Erik Haula and William Karlsson also scored for the Pacific Division leaders, who won their third straight and completed a 4-1 road trip.Fleury, who earned his first NHL win on Oct. 18, 2003, became the third active goalie to reach the milestone, joining Roberto Luongo and Henrik Lundqvist.”That’s a huge accomplishment,” Vegas coach Gerard Gallant said.Besides Fleury’s on-ice resume, which includes three Stanley Cups, Gallant knew he was getting a strong leader at the beginning of the season.”I heard his personality was unbelievable,” Gallant said. ”He’s a better person than goaltender, and that says a lot.”Fleury’s work on the ice against the Flyers was pretty special, too.His best save came 4:20 into the third period when he robbed Travis Sanheim with a tremendous glove save on a wrist shot from the point.”Just tried to react,” Fleury said.The Vegas goalie was happy to join the caliber of players who have reached 400 wins http://www.officialcanucks.com/authentic...din-jersey , but downplayed the accomplishment – at least for now.”Maybe I’ll be more proud when I’m done,” he said. ”But I’m still playing and look forward to the next game.”Claude Giroux and Wayne Simmonds scored for the Flyers, who have lost six of seven. Philadelphia sits in third place in the Metropolitan Division with 81 points, two in front of Columbus and three ahead of New Jersey.”Got to flush it out and move forward,” Flyers coach Dave Hakstol said.The Golden Knights were playing their first game since setting a record for road wins by an expansion team with Saturday’s 2-1 shootout victory at Buffalo. Vegas improved to 21-12-3 on the road and 45-19-5 overall.Carpenter netted the game-winner after strong work along the boards by Cody Eakin and Pierre-Edouard Bellemare, both of whom got assists. Eakin got the puck to Carpenter, who fired a wrist shot from left of the post past Petr Mrazek’s glove side.Karlsson put the Golden Knights ahead 2-1 six minutes into the third period with their second power-play goal. Mrazek made a pad save on Shea Theodore’s deflection, but the puck went right to Karlsson and he fired into the open net for his team-leading 36th goal. Jonathan Marchessault picked up an assist, upping his team-best total to 66 points.Philadelphia answered 1:06 later with its own power-play goal to tie it. Simmonds took a cross-ice pass from Jakub Voracek and shot high over Fleury’s right shoulder.Haula opened the scoring with 13:43 left in the first when his shot from a sharp angle to the right of the net went off Mrazek’s stick and in.Grioux tied it 1:27 into the second period when his wrist shot from the slot beat Fleury on the glove side. It extended the captain’s point streak to seven games (three goals, five assists) while increasing his season total to 82 points.The Flyers dominated the second period, outshooting Vegas 16-8, but managed just one goal due in large part to Fleury. The veteran goaltender made two stellar saves, using his glove to deny Voracek with 8:38 remaining and closing his pads to stop Oskar Lindblom’s attempt from close range with 3:05 left in the period.”He’s been playing phenomenal and making huge saves when we need it,” Vegas defenseman Deryk Engelland said. ”He’s been doing that all season.”NOTES: Philadelphia G Brian Elliott skated following the team’s morning skate for the first time since having surgery on Feb. 13 for a core muscle injury. Elliott is expected to miss up to two more weeks. … Flyers defensemen Robert Hagg (lower body) and Johnny Oduya (upper body) sat out. Hagg is out two weeks Jacob Markstrom Jersey , and Oduya is day-to-day. … Voracek increased his assist total to 59. He entered play tied for the NHL lead with 58. … The teams split the two-game season series. The Flyers won 4-1 at Las Vegas on Feb. 11.UP NEXTGolden Knights: Open a four-game homestand against New Jersey on Wednesday night.Flyers: Host the Columbus Blue Jackets on Thursday night.— RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) The Carolina Hurricanes haven’t had much to celebrate at their arena in recent years, at least when it comes to the playoffs. At the end of another listless season, they kept the Tampa Bay Lightning from partying there.Elias Lindholm scored 49 seconds into overtime, and the Hurricanes prevented Tampa Bay from clinching the top spot in the Eastern Conference by beating the Lightning 3-2 on Saturday night.Justin Williams had a goal and an assist, Jordan Staal scored a deflected goal and Phil Di Giuseppe had two assists for the Hurricanes. They had lost three straight and four of five down the stretch during their ninth straight season without making the playoffs – tied for the third-longest such drought in NHL history.”Listen, it’s tough for me to put on a smile for a couple seconds, and then you realize where you are,” Williams said. ”And then instantly turns into a frown.”Ondrej Palat scored the tying goal with 8:49 left and Ryan Callahan also scored for Tampa Bay. But with star Steven Stamkos out for a third straight game with an upper-body injury, the Lightning earned one point for going to OT but relinquished control of the Atlantic Division race to Boston.The Bruins, who beat Ottawa 5-2 on Saturday night, will win the division and claim the top spot in the East if they beat Florida on Sunday night.”You never want to leave things into the hands of another team, but there’s still a chance for us to be the first seed,” Tampa Bay center Alex Killorn said. ”We’ll wait and see.”The winning goal came after Teuvo Teravainen charged between the circles and looked left to Lindholm Markus Granlund Jersey , who one-timed it past Louis Domingue.That came after J.T. Miller set up Tampa Bay’s tying goal when he found Palat with a slick pass and the defenseman one-timed it by Ward to make it 2-2.Cam Ward made 32 saves against the NHL’s highest-scoring offense. The Lightning average a league-best 3.56 goals and in winning the first two games of the season series had scored five goals in each.”Obviously, they’re top in the East for a reason, and pretty much can be a threat every time they’re out there,” Ward said. ”We came in tonight trying to finish the right way, and I thought the effort was there all night. They’re going to get their looks and get their chances but … if I made the save, the guys are right there to help me out.”Domingue stopped 39 shots for Tampa Bay, which had won two straight and three of four.”I like the way that we’ve played the past couple of games,” Killorn said. ”Tonight may not have been as great as the other two, but it’s about putting a full game together and I think guys are excited for playoffs. We’ve been in the playoffs, clinched, for a while now. We’re kind of tired of waiting and we want to get started.”NOTES: Staal won two awards following a vote of the local chapter of the Professional Hockey Writers Association, earning the Steve Chiasson Award for determination and dedication to the sport and the Josef Vasicek Award for cooperation with the media. … The group also selected RW Sebastian Aho as team MVP.UP NEXTLightning: Will watch the Florida-Boston game while awaiting the start of their first-round series.Hurricanes: Preseason camp starts in September.—
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione