Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Vadim Shipachyov Russia Jersey
21-01-2020 09:59 AM
Messaggio: #1
Vadim Shipachyov Russia Jersey
qianqian98

Utente regolare

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

Follow the Sraight Line to your goals Self Help Articles | September 5 Cheap Team Russia Hockey Jerseys , 2007
The quickest way to reach your goal is in a straight line. This article talks about how to avoid the distractions and stay focused on the actions that help us reach our goals.

Copyright © 2007 Char Cooper RN, MSN, APRN

The quickest way from point A (where you are now) to point B (where you want to be, your goal or dream) is in a straight line.

And the most efficient way to stay on the straight line is to focus your energy, and attention, and to practice a consistent set of actions.

What that means Cheap Russia Hockey Jerseys , is you choose thoughts, feelings, and actions that will move you closer to that goal.

Unfortunately, what really happens is we get motivated and start taking action towards our goal and we get side tracked, or the results aren't quick enough so we lose our momentum. Suddenly our line from point A to point B looks more like Lombard Street in San Francisco, a very crooked one. I think we've all spent a lot of time on this crooked road.

For example Wholesale Team Russia Jerseys , if you have a goal to "get in shape" as many of my clients do, that's a pretty vague goal. A straight line would be to get very clear on the goal and the action steps you need to take in order to achieve it. "I want to lose 5lbs in the next 60 days by eating three healthy meals plus two nutritious snacks everyday as well as 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise, 10 minutes of stretching daily and weight lifting 3 times a week. That's a pretty clear goal (and it can get even more specific by when, where, what times, etc). ?..Many of us however Wholesale Russia Jerseys , start to bargain & rationalize with ourselves "Well, I ate really healthy yesterday so I can cheat a little today." Or "I don't have time to eat healthy; I have to just grab something quick." Or "It's too cold, wet, windy, to exercise." Well, you get the point. One day we're following our plan on the straight road Cheap Team Russia Jerseys , the next day we've taken a detour again. 60 days later the goal has not been met.

The same holds true for all our goals, business, personal, financial, family, etc.

So Cheap Russia Jerseys , how do you stay on the straight road? - Clarity-become very clear on what it is you want to achieve. - Action steps- What action steps can you take this week that will move you closer to your goal? (You don't need to know the whole picture on how you will achieve your goal. Just take the next obvious step.) - Visualization-visualize reaching your goal, how will you feel? What will life be like once you've achieved that goal? - Motivation- You shower and brush your teeth everyday, you have to motivate yourself to achieve your goals everyday. - Acknowledgement- Notice what you are doing that is working for you to achieve your goal & give yourself a pat on the back. - Never, Never, Never, Give up!!!

Where in your life are you taking the crooked street towards a goal? What action can you take today to stay on the straight road towards your goal?

The downsides of eating before bed

Posted On : Jan-05-2012 | seen (149) times | Article Word Count : 518 |

This content tells you why eating before bed is unhealthy and is a bad practice. Furthermore Ivan Telegin Russia Jersey , it provides info on what a hypnic jerk is, and the sleep symptoms one can get from eating before bed. After a hard day's work, it's finally time to turn in. You expect a great night's sleep to prepare you for another long day. You hit the lights when you feel the familiar urge creeping up. You take down the sheets and pay attention to your urges; the next thing you know, you are feverishly eating before bed.

Night eating syndrome is an issue where a person eats an excessive amount of food before going to bed or even in the middle of the night. Most of the people with the disorder state that they have to eat before going to bed to ensure that they sleep well. You'll find unusual cases, however, where persons are not aware of their nightly binges Vladimir Tarasenko Russia Jersey , waking up and visiting the kitchen in a sleeping state.

Night eating syndrome is brought on by a number of factors including stress, hormone imbalances, genetic tendencies, eating disorder, mood disorder, anxiety Vadim Shipachyov Russia Jersey , depression and obesity.

Why eating before bed is unhealthy

-Individuals that have this problem eat irregularly during the day. They are left feeling stuffed and tend to feel nauseous in the morning. They choose to skip breakfast and eat lightly making their food intake uneven. Since there are few calories consumed during the day, people are compelled to eat meals throughout the evening, continuing the unhealthy cycle.

-Individuals feel exhaustion each morning. The body prepares itself for sleep after dinner by reducing the body's metabolism. When this happens, the body slows down the rate at which it burns calories. Eating before bed forces your body to spend energy processing food where. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale MLB Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Cheap NHL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Sports Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap College Hockey Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione