Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Why I’m excited about the Patriots this season Brian Flores.
16-11-2018 08:09 AM
Messaggio: #1
Why I’m excited about the Patriots this season Brian Flores.
huangjian123

Utente giovane

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

There I said it.Brian Flores is the reason why I am excited about the New England Patriots this season. Yes Womens Julian Edelman Jersey , I understand that he will not completely overhaul the team’s defense as the unit’s de-facto but not yet official coordinator. And, yes, I also understand that he played a prominent role in coaching the defense ever since getting elevated to position coach in 2012. This season will therefore really not be all that different – but in some ways it still will be.You see, Flores is a highly interesting character not just because of his unique backstory. He also has plenty of experience in New England’s system and has seen it all: he knows what works, he knows what does not work, he knows the players and the scheme holding it all together. Now, he can finally take advantage of this knowledge and turn it into a play calling career without all the added responsibilities that come with the official coordinator role.So far Authentic Ja'Whaun Bentley Jersey , the glimpses of this have been marginal. New England has not yet properly game-planned for one of its preseason matchups, and players are indifferent when it comes to the potential changes that may or may not arise with Matt Patricia no longer around. But one thing is for sure: unless disaster strikes, Flores will have a more talented group of players at his disposal when compared to what Patricia had to work with last year.The defensive front seven is the best example for this. The Patriots will have Dont’a Hightower and Derek Rivers back from injured reserve, Deatrich Wise Jr. with one year of experience under his belt, and both Adrian Clayborn and Danny Shelton as newly added but established veteran presences. Those five players and/or their developments alone should help strengthen New England’s defense – and give the new play caller plenty of bodies to creatively work with.In the end, the Patriots are still Bill Belichick’s team and the defense is still his brainchild. But I’m still excited about seeing Brian Flores insert himself more into the conversation when it comes to attacking opposing offenses and using the talent available. Matt Patricia did a good albeit sometimes emotionally excruciating job. Maybe Flores can do the former without the latter. All I know is that I’m looking forward to it.Pats Pulpit Podcast Episode 111: What are the Patriots going to do at wide receiver? The New England Patriots starters dominated the Philadelphia Eagles in the second week of the preseason with Tom Brady and the offense moving the ball at will (just like in the Super Bowl) and the defense generating incredible pressure and forcing turnovers (where was that in the Super Bowl?).A big question on the minds of Patriots fans is what the team will do at wide receiver now that Kenny Britt is no longer with the team. The Patriots have Julian Edelman (suspended 4 games, coming off serious ACL injury) Authentic Trey Flowers Jersey , Chris Hogan, Cordarrelle Patterson, Phillip Dorsett, and Eric Decker as the likely contributors, with Riley McCarron as a dark horse option. I wouldn’t be surprised if those were the players that New England took into the regular season......but we can dream about Dez Bryant, right? Or maybe Jeremy Maclin? SOMEONE?!Alec and Rich cover it all. This podcast is available in the iTunes store, Stitcher Womens Joe Thuney Jersey , TuneIn, BluBrry, and via RSS Feed. Please subscribe and comment on what you want to hear about in future podcasts!
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione