Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Why do they Nerf cards if new ones appear out?
19-04-2018 03:10 AM
Messaggio: #1
Why do they Nerf cards if new ones appear out?
4Rsercom

Novizio

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

Ahead of the one-hundred my michael Jordan acclimated to get familiarity dunks like crazy and my kobe (both averaged 20+pts per game) at nuclear 10 anniversary bold I Buy NBA 2K MT Coins played with if I won 18-6 games.

But anytime aback the prime moment their authenticity to 8pts per daring I get like 4 acquaintance dunks a bold I am cutting under 30% by the three today afore I was cutting 45 percent afore with the above precise group.

Everyone I confront get at nuclear 12+ acquaintance dunks on me a daring of cheap NBA 2K18 MT and it generally is with cards in the prime moment affair or rubies with brownish badges.

No more abstruse 2k has absolutely collapsed from grace

Its not any abstruse 2k has completely collapsed from elegance. Through acquisitive methods of abbreviating VC gains, accretion the bulk of upgrades, and the abridgement of a matchmaking system, they generally dispense players into affairs microtransactions in adjustment to be competitive, 2K MT demonstrating their prioritization of money over developing a superior game.

This is not any additional axiomatic compared to the acceleration where 2k responds to program a VC annihilate compared to acclimation something that is completely torn from the sport. Begin a means to achieve added VC in minutes? Patched in One Hour. Begin a way to accretion appreciably additional rep each game? Patched aural a day.

Meanwhile, layups are STILL broken, snapbacks are still cheesy, and contested shots are wetter than complex accessible ones.

By blank abundant accurate suggestions by the institution to apparatus appearance that acquire been requested for years and may brace the franchise, they get auspiciously alienated their absolute amateur foundation; instead of abacus features, they removed them ; abounding of that were advised staples of the franchise.

For instance, parks and affiliations were eliminated in favor of a dull, all-encompassing amphitheater nobody anytime totally gets aflame about like the old parks we had. What about the old "legend" rep arrangement that had bags of NBA Live Coins players absorbed to esplanade and pro-am in alteration to accomplish best position?
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione

Cereria Delle Valli Pinerolesi