Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
With Bettch being
25-08-2018 04:09 AM
Messaggio: #1
With Bettch being
chenyan94

Utente giovane

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

The NFL plans to contact the Buffalo Bills regarding team president Russ Brandon’s abrupt resignation amid allegations he had an inappropriate relationship with a female employee.

The league released a statement Thursday saying it will discuss the matter with the Bills and ”make a decision in the next few days about what Riley Sutter Capitals Jersey , if any, further steps we will take.”

Brandon was also president of the Terry and Kim Pegula-owned Buffalo Sabres.

NHL spokesman Gary Meagher tells The Associated Press the league has determined Brandon’s resignation is ”appropriately a club matter” after consulting with Sabres officials.

Brandon resigned Tuesday after spending 20 years working up the Bills’ executive ranks, and spending the past three years overseeing the Sabres.

Two people with direct knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press that Brandon’s resignation came after he was confronted about the relationship by the Pegulas. The people spoke on condition of anonymity because it is an internal matter, and the Pegulas did not provide a reason when announcing they accepted Brandon’s resignation.

Brandon told the AP he had contemplated stepping down from the job for some time, and felt the timing was right following the conclusion of the NFL draft. He did not respond to follow-up questions regarding the alleged relationship.

The New York Giants have signed offensive tackle Nate Solder and added former Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kareem Martin.

The Giants announced the signings late Thursday night, more than a day after free-agency opened.

Sources close to the team had confirmed on Wednesday the agreement with Solder, the former New England Patriots left tackle. The signing of Martin P.J. Hall Jersey Raiders , who spent his first four seasons in Arizona, is new and reunites him with defensive coordinator James Bettcher, who ran the Cardinals' defense last season and was hired by new Giants coach Pat Shurmur.

Solder, who is considered the top free agent offensive lineman, is expected to be the foundation on a new O-line.

"We had such a great experience in New England, we love those people, they've taken great care of us Calvin Ridley Jersey Falcons ," said Solder, who signed a four-year contract worth $62 million. "It was hard to leave; we had a lot of success there, and hopefully coming here that we'll have the same."

Solder has played in 98 regular-season games with 95 starts 鈥? 81 at left tackle, 11 at right tackle, and three as a tackle-eligible tight end.

"Nate has been a quality left tackle in this league since the day he entered," general manager Dave Gettleman said. "He's physically matured and he's become as good a run blocker as he is a pass blocker."

Martin started 10 games this past season, and played in all 16. He had a career-best 23 tackles.

"With Bettch being the defensive coordinator Josh Jackson Youth Jersey , that played a big role in my decision," Martin said. "After playing in that defense for the last four years, three with him being the D.C., I learned a lot and I was able to grow a lot. I wanted to continue that maturation in this defense under him, so that played a big role in my decision to come here."

A third-round draft pick, Martin has played in 56 regular-season games with 14 starts. His totals include 46 tackles (35 solo) 4 1/2 sacks, one interception Brian Allen Jersey Rams , four passes defensed, four forced fumbles, and nine special teams tackles. He is also fast enough to cover tight ends.

Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione