Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
after he made 38 tackles
28-09-2018 04:52 AM
Messaggio: #1
after he made 38 tackles
chenyan94

Utente giovane

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

Philadelphia Eagles center Jason Kelce got plenty of attention for his salty language during the Super Bowl celebration parade. The All-Pro says he tried to tone it down when he spoke inside the Phillies clubhouse on Monday.

But once Kelce started his speech Authentic Mike Cammalleri Jersey , he found that old habits die hard.

"I probably cursed a little more, actually," Kelce said. "At least through the start of the speech I made an effort to not curse and then that quickly faded."

Wearing a red No. 62 Phillies spring training jersey, Kelce was the main guest during the first official day of team workouts.

"I played baseball all the way up until high school," Kelce said. "I threw my elbow out when I was like 12 years old Authentic Justin Bailey Jersey , tore the plate off my bone, I didn't play baseball after that."

Kelce spent a lot of time watching pitchers throw their side sessions and said there was plenty he could take away from watching them interact with catchers.

"Baseball is an awesome sport," Kelce said. "I've just been picking up some of what goes on between the pitcher and catcher because I think there are a lot of similarities between the mental chess game going on there as there is with me and Carson (Wentz) kind of assessing defenses and stuff like that."

New Phillies manager Gape Kapler said that he spoke with Kelce separately and discussed the rapport Eagles players had with head coach Doug Pederson and the coaching staff.

"Jason and I discussed that and talked about how that communication was the two-way street," Kapler said. "He shared what a good communicator coach Pederson was and how that communication was critical in establishing and maintaining trust throughout the season."

Kapler said he felt the message Kelce gave his players was one that will inspire them and one they needed to hear as they begin the season.

"I think there were 8 to 10 (things) to take away, but the No. 1 was it is OK to fall down Jimmy Vesey Jersey , be fearless, get back up, be bold and do it all over again," Kapler said. "Champions have stories to share and they're effective for a reason.

"Because they've been through the ups and downs, they've displayed courage Thomas Vanek Jersey , they've come together as units, they know what it feels like to have people count them out and then to prove people wrong," he said.

Kapler said the Phillies' video production staff put together a piece for the team over the weekend that included some highlights from the other sports teams in the city, as well as some footage from the movie "Rocky" spliced in and some highlights of their own players.

The relationship with the city is something Kapler wants the Phillies to embrace.

"We feel like we're in a partnership with the city of Philadelphia, the fans of Philadelphia and certainly the sports teams of Philadelphia http://www.officialcanadiensprostore.com...ner-jersey ," he said. "You saw it today with Jason. He felt like he was a part of the Phillies family. He wore that 'Be Bold' T-shirt proudly, then he put on a Phillies jersey and a Phillies cap.

"This is an All-Pro center on the best offensive line in football from a Super Bowl championship team. And here he was in our clubhouse today sort of backing the Phillies. I thought that was pretty remarkable," he said.

A person with direct knowledge of the move says the Washington Redskins have signed cornerback Orlando Scandrick to a two-year deal worth up to $10 million.

The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Monday because the team had not announced the deal.

The Dallas Cowboys released Scandrick over the weekend after he made 38 tackles in 11 starts last season. Scandrick started 69 games and appeared in 125 with Dallas since being taken in the fifth round of the 2008 draft.

The 31-year-old gives Washington some insurance at cornerback behind Josh Norman after trading Kendall Fuller to Kansas City in the deal for quarterback Alex Smith. Scandrick will be in the mix with Quinton Dunbar, Fabian Moreau and Josh Holsey for playing time.

NFL Network first reported Scandrick signing with the Redskins.

New York Jets Customized Jerseys
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione