Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
at previously while working
31-08-2018 08:49 AM
Messaggio: #1
at previously while working
chenyan94

Principiante

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

鈥?One of the biggest mysteries in Super Bowl history occurred the previous time the Philadelphia Eagles met the New England Patriots 13 years ago.Did Donovan McNabb vomit during Philadelphia’s comeback attempt in the fourth quarter?He denies it. Teammates have said otherwise.It’s worthy of a documentary. No puking Jordan Willis Jersey , er, kidding.The rematch is here and the Eagles are still seeking their first Vince Lombardi Trophy while the Patriots have won two more since that one and are going for No. 6.McNabb’s disputed upchucking actually upstaged Terrell Owens’ remarkable performance in the big game. Owens defied his doctor’s advice and was in the starting lineup just 6陆 weeks after ankle surgery. He caught nine passes for 122 yards against the Patriots, but the Eagles couldn’t overcome numerous mistakes in a 24-21 loss.McNabb threw for 357 yards and three touchdowns but also had three interceptions, another that was nullified by penalty, took four sacks and didn’t have any yards rushing.Former Eagles coach Andy Reid’s clock management was a major issue in that game. Down 24-14, the offense got the ball back with 8:35 left. They inexplicably huddled up instead of running a hurry-up offense and McNabb threw an interception.They were slow to the line again when they regained possession and took 3:45 to drive 79 yards for a touchdown. After the onside kick failed, the defense held and the Eagles got the ball again at their 4 with no timeouts and 46 seconds remaining.The comeback bid ended when Rodney Harrison picked a deflected pass.“When you talk about managing time and things of that nature, that’s up to the head coach, offensive coordinator and the quarterback,” Owens told The Associated Press this week.“As a quarterback, as a seasoned veteran, the quarterback really should be the guy assessing what we should be doing, how much time is on the clock, what time we need to be running the play. I was on the outside once I left the huddle. Once the play is called, I’m gone.”Owens, in town as a finalist for the Pro Football Hall of Fame and to promote a commercial for Febreze Marshall Faulk Jersey , has moved on from the loss. He was dismissed from the Eagles in November the following season after feuding with McNabb and management over a new contract.“What I did was bigger than the Super Bowl for me,” Owens said. “I understood the ultimate goal was to win the game and that was definitely heavily on my mind. Coming out of the tunnel for the first time, the media was waiting on me to run around the field to see if I was limping, how I was cutting on the ankle. I wanted everyone to know my faith in God was the No. 1 reason I did what I did.”Former teammate Brian Westbrook, who had 144 yards from scrimmage and a TD catch in that game, still has regrets.“I don’t think you ever get over losing the Super Bowl,” Westbrook said. “It’s one of those things when you look back on your career, you want to have that ring, you want to flash the Giants fans, the Dallas fans that ring but sometimes things don’t work out.“But the biggest memory is playing in the game, being part of the big show. You work so hard to get to that point in your career and I was lucky enough to get there. We just didn’t seal the deal.”Westbrook defended McNabb, who took several hard hits, including a few that appeared late. McNabb was bent over after a crushing hit from Richard Seymour during the late drive and it’s unknown whether he was getting dirt and grass off his face and helmet or regurgitated.“The quarterback is always going to get so much of the credit and so much of the bad things,” Westbrook said. “That negativity, a lot of it is centered around Don for whatever reason but he was the reason we were playing in that game.“He did a great job. I wish, as a team Su'a Cravens Jersey , we could’ve put him in better position to be successful. When you’re playing the Patriots and make those kinds of mistakes, you don’t have a chance.”That remains true now. It’s a different team, but Bill Belichick and Tom Brady are still there.AP NFL website: Baker Mayfield stood 15 yards away from a semicircle of cameras with a member of Cleveland's media relations staff as Browns starting quarterback Tyrod Taylor was peppered with questions.

Mayfield held his ground and waited his turn in line.

For now, this is life for the No. 1 overall draft pick 鈥?and the No. 2 QB in Cleveland.

Along with learning a new playbook, offensive system, football-obsessed city and everything else that comes with being a rookie, Mayfield is getting a crash course in patience in the initial stages of his NFL career.

He's a backup, and unless there's a dramatic change over the next two months, it will likely be Mayfield's role this season for the Browns.

"I'm not worried about it," Mayfield said when asked if he felt like a backup. "I'm just trying to get better every day. We're still early in June, this is just the second minicamp day and so I'm not worried about that now."

This is new, and yet not unfamiliar territory for Mayfield, who went from being a walk-on at Oklahoma to a gun-slinging, trash-talking Heisman Trophy winner last season.

The Browns drafted him first to be their long-term starter, their franchise QB, their franchise's face. But right now Antonio Morrison Jersey , Mayfield is slotted behind Taylor, who took Buffalo to the playoffs last season and has been so impressive during his first few months in Cleveland.

Mayfield is not only accepting his role, but he's modeling himself after Taylor. It's easy now because the season seems far away and each day brings a new challenge to overcome.

But when training camp rolls around next month, Mayfield knows it's going to be much harder to accept that he's not the one taking snaps with Cleveland's starters.

"It's human nature," Mayfield said. "Yeah, you want to play, but I wasn't brought here to just start. I was brought here to help turn this thing around and whatever my role is that's what I need to do 鈥?whether that's playing scout team or being the best backup possible or playing. So for me, I'm not worried about that. I need to be prepared for when I do get my shot to be ready to play, but other than that I just gotta continue getting better and improving this team as well."

Mayfield believes he's made significant strides since rookie minicamp. With each practice, he senses the game slowing down. He's getting more confident in the pocket. He's seeing the field. He's deciphering complicated defenses.

He's better, but Mayfield is far from being a finished product.

"Human nature, especially for me, I want to have it all figured out all right now, but that is just not how it works," he said. "It is about realizing that we are going to have to take baby steps right now to get to where I want to go. You do not build a great castle all at once. You have to build it block by block. For me, that is how I need to handle it."

Taylor does Dion Sims Jersey , too. He was once in Mayfield's shoes, sitting behind Joe Flacco in Baltimore. He also knows how quickly things can change after being benched last season by the Bills despite having them in the playoff race.

Taylor has been impressed with Mayfield's thirst to improve.

"He is asking questions," Taylor said. "He is trying to learn the playbook, as well as everyone else is. He is competing. He is a rookie. He is trying to gain as much knowledge as possible."

Mayfield's getting some major help from veteran quarterback Drew Stanton, who is serving as a mentor/tutor for the 23-year-old.

It's a role the 34-year-old Stanton has performed and excelled at previously while working with Matthew Stafford and Carson Palmer, both former top overall picks.

Like Taylor, Stanton feels Mayfield has all the intangibles to succeed.

"He has a great mindset," Stanton said. "Just coming in here, wanting to work and get better and learn how to do all those things. He's asking questions that are relevant. He's engaged and he's doing it the right way, so I think it's a relationship that will continue to progress over a period of time. It's not just something you build overnight, but he has all those tools that you're excited about. Obviously, there's a reason why he was drafted No. 1 overall."

San Francisco 49ers Customized Jerseys ,
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione