Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
aying time being dole
24-08-2018 05:17 AM
Messaggio: #1
aying time being dole
panxing18

Principiante

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

Former NFL running back Reggie Bush alleges that dangerous conditions at a St. Louis stadium led to a season-ending injury in a case that could leave the city on the hook for damages Youth Robert Griffin III Jersey , even though the Rams are long gone.

Defendants in the civil trial, which began Tuesday, include two public entities – the St. Louis Regional Convention and Sports Complex Authority and the St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission – as well as the Rams, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports.

Bush was playing for the San Francisco 49ers in November 2015 when he slipped and fell in a game after being pushed out of bounds at the former Edward Jones Dome, now called the Dome at America’s Center. Bush’s cleats apparently slipped on a concrete surface about 11 yards (10 meters) behind the 49ers bench. The suit says the area had been nicknamed the ”concrete ring of death.” The Rams moved to Los Angeles the following season.

”You can see, it’s like all of a sudden he’s running on an ice rink,” Bush’s lawyer Tim Cronin told jurors in opening statements as he played video of the injury. ”Whatever risks a football player assumes, concrete 11 yards outside the sidelines is not one of them.”

Two weeks after Bush tore the lateral meniscus of his left knee, the Dome covered the concrete surface with rubber padding Robert Griffin III Jersey Elite , according to his suit. Bush’s fall followed a similar incident at the Dome on Oct. 25, 2015, in which Cleveland Browns quarterback Josh McCown slid into a wall, injuring his shoulder.

After sitting out the rest of the 2015 season, Bush signed with Buffalo for the following season, saying at the time that his surgically repaired knee was 100 percent. But his attorney told jurors that the knee injury prevented Bush from getting a more lucrative deal as a free agent.

Debbie Champion, who represents the Regional Convention and Sports Complex Authority and the St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission, told jurors that the Rams, whom she called ”the football experts Carlton Davis Jersey ,” controlled the stadium during home games, not her clients. She said Bush’s injury happened ”during the normal course of a football game.”

Rams lawyer Daniel Allmayer said the team took steps to ensure the safety of players, including installing carpet runners in the tunnels between the locker rooms and turf field. Allmayer said that after Bush got hurt, Rams Operations Director Bruce Warwick immediately contacted the St. Louis Conventions and Visitors Commission about covering the exposed concrete.

”Mr. Warwick had to get the authority of the CVC if he wanted to change it or move things because it was their stadium – their area,” Allmayer said.

Bush’s suit doesn’t put a price on the injury but says he seeks at least $25,000 in damages.
— As much as he tries to downplay the significance, Oakland Raiders coach Jon Gruden is fully aware Friday’s exhibition game against the Detroit Lions will be anything but an ordinary preseason contest.

It’s been 17 years since Gruden last roamed the sidelines at the Coliseum with the Raiders. He came back in 2004 with Tampa Bay and again in 2012 as a television analyst.

Gruden’s iconic status among Raiders fans promises to make this time different. Much, much different.

“I am looking forward to it,” Gruden said Wednesday after the second of two joint practices with the Lions. “I’m looking forward to it big-time. I’ve got some things obviously I’ve got to work out. So I’ve got to work myself through calling plays again and managing some tough situations. I’m anxious to see if I can do it.”

Gruden developed a cult-like following during his first stint as the Raiders coach from 1998-2001. Those feelings didn’t wane when Gruden was traded to Tampa Bay by late owner Al Davis and only strengthened when the coach went into the television booth.

Gruden showed his appreciation in 2009 while in town to broadcast a San Francisco 49ers game when he held a party at Ricky’s Authentic Alex McGough Jersey , a Raiders sports bar not far from the Coliseum.

Gruden held another party at Ricky’s three weeks ago to celebrate his return and paid for dinner and soft drinks for the fans. About 600 people showed up.

“It’s an honor to be here and it’s a great story, but I also just want to do everything I can in order to try and help this team win again,” Gruden said. “I love the Raider fans. I love Oakland and that’s the primary reason I’m standing here.”

Lions coach Matt Patricia developed a friendship with Gruden while he was defensive coordinator in New England and the Raiders coach was working at ESPN.

Gruden’s return, Patricia said, is good for the NFL.

“If you meet with him, you’re gonna find a guy that absolutely loves football from its core, all the way out, every aspect of it,” Patricia said. “He loves to coach and I think he loves to be around the players. I think it’s great for the game. I think it’s great for the Raiders organization.”

The rest of the storyline around Friday’s game is fairly antiseptic.

Quarterback Derek Carr and the rest of Oakland’s starters will only play a series or two Leighton Vander Esch Jersey Elite , with the majority of playing time being doled out to the rookies and fringe players on the roster.

“This game is not about Derek Carr, not yet,” Gruden said. “It’s about finding the right 53 men, and I think you saw it today, we’ve got a lot of contenders. There are a lot of guys that have put themselves on the brink of making this football team and we’ve got to make sure we give them every opportunity to showcase their skills.”

Notes: Former Raiders Warren Sapp and James Jones attended practice, along with ex-Lions coach and current NFL Network analyst Steve Mariucci. . LT Donald Penn continues to rehab from offseason foot surgery and is getting closer to getting back on the field. “Our trainer is pleased with the progress that he’s made,” Gruden said. “Hopefully that time is soon.”
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione