Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
cal disciplines of
10-08-2018 05:02 AM
Messaggio: #1
cal disciplines of
panxing18

Apprendista

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

J.R. Smith reached out Marshall Newhouse Color Rush Jersey , placed his hands on Al Horford’s back and shoved Boston’s big man out of bounds.

It was the only time Smith was on target.

Smith’s shoddy performance in Game 2 – he missed all seven shots and committed a flagrant 1 foul in 27 forgettable minutes – underscored a startling disparity between Cleveland’s and Boston’s starting backcourts that allowed the fearless Celtics to withstand a brilliant, 42-point effort by LeBron James and take a 2-0 series lead.

Smith and point guard George Hill were outscored 41-3 by Boston’s Jaylen Brown and Terry Rozier, who were faster, hungrier and maybe tougher.

”I don’t think tougher,” Smith said afterward, showing better defensive instincts than during the game. ”They made shots, we missed shots at the end of the day. We had some good looks, they didn’t fall. For them playing on their home court, they fell. It’s a matter for us to bounce back, go home, try and get (win) two, even the series up and come back here.”

Smith will not be further punished by the NBA for his aggressive foul on Horford Kyle Lauletta Color Rush Jersey , who was in the air when he got pushed and could have been seriously hurt.

Thanks to the league’s odd scheduling, Game 3 is not until Saturday, giving Cavs coach Tyronn Lue plenty of time to consider tweaks to his starting lineup and rotations. After a 25-point lambasting in the opener, Lue altered his frontcourt by putting Tristan Thompson with the first five and bringing Kyle Korver off the bench.

The moves worked as Thompson provided needed energy and Korver knocked down four 3-pointers and had Boston’s defense focused on more than James.

Now, Lue has to ponder another shake-up.

One option is to re-insert Korver at small forward, sit Hill and slide James to the point, where he typically plays anyway but where he’ll be more susceptible to double teams and will have to work harder than he is already.

Another possibility is to drop Smith, who is 2 of 16 from the field and missed all seven 3-pointers, from the starting lineup, but that would be risky because of his mercurial nature. Sit him and risk never getting him back.

Lue is willing to live with Smith’s streakiness – he went 6 for 6 in Game 4 against the Raptors – but what he can’t afford are the defensive lapses that led to slow rotations and gave Rozier and others wide-open looks in Game 2. Smith has been locked in defensively throughout the postseason, so Lue is assuming he’ll get it together.

Lue’s decision not to play guard Jordan Clarkson for a single minute in Game 2 was curious, mostly because Clarkson is quick enough to handle Rozier and he scored 10 points in Game 1.

Veteran Jose Calderon appears to be out of consideration despite his steadiness and experience. Lue may fear the 36-year-old will be targeted and exposed defensively.

Of course Lukas Dostal Ducks Jersey , there’s irony in Cleveland having backcourt issues in this series.

A year ago, Kyrie Irving averaged 25.8 points in the Cavs’ five-game rampage over the Celtics in the conference finals. Now an injured Irving sits on Boston’s bench in street clothes unable to help his new teammates while his presence teases the Cavaliers, who have not adequately replaced the All-Star since trading him.

They are finding life in the playoffs is more difficult without Irving, who at times carried Cleveland’s offense, giving James a break and Lue a dependable second scoring option.

It’s easy to second-guess the decisions now, but it feels as if the Cavs’ trades of Derrick Rose and Dwyane Wade at the deadline were hasty. Cleveland lacks enough playmakers capable of creating their own shot or opportunities for others.

Hill has been unusually passive in the first two games, and the Cavs need to get him going.

And they certainly need more from Smith, whose frustration surfaced at the worst possible time when his hard foul on Horford riled up the Celtics and their rowdy crowd.

As the referees reviewed the play, Boston fans chanted profanely at Smith, who smirked and later said the taunts didn’t bother him.

”I love it,” he said. ”I don’t want the opposing fans to like me. That’s not why I’m here. They can chant and scream all they want. It actually makes me feel better about myself. They know me.”

The Cavs know him better, and they need Smith to be himself.

It’s the time of year when World Cup skiers get worn down with flu http://www.bengalsauthorizedshops.com/au...ard-jersey , fever and general fatigue – and all of the protagonists in Tuesday’s giant slalom were affected by it in one way or another.

Viktoria Rebensburg of Germany returned from two weeks in bed to claim her third win of the season while overall World Cup leader Mikaela Shiffrin cited fatigue as a factor after an uncharacteristic fall in the first run

”It’s Day 7 on snow in a row and Day 11 or 12 on snow with only one day off,” Shiffrin told The Associated Press. ”So it’s a lot. It’s definitely a point in the season where fatigue is starting to build up.”

Sitting third after the opening leg, Rebensburg had the fastest second run to finish 0.03 seconds ahead of first-run leader Ragnhild Mowinckel of Norway amid perfect conditions at the Kronplatz resort.

”After this period when I was lying at home on my couch watching other girls ripping it wasn’t easy to stay patient,” Rebensburg said. ”But now I’m 100 percent healthy.”

Mowinckel was 0.21 ahead of Rebensburg at the final checkpoint but lost speed through the final gates. Still, it was the Norwegian’s best career result and she celebrated as if she had won.

Defending champion Federica Brignone of Italy finished third, 0.66 behind, despite a fever that kept her out of Sunday’s super-G in Cortina d’Ampezzo.

”In between runs I was almost asleep,” Brignone said. ”But I tried not to think I’ve been sick the last few days and lying in bed all day long. … I tried to give everything in front of my people.”

Shiffrin lost control of her inside ski coming around a turn as she entered the toughest section of a slope named Erta, which translates as steep. With a gradient of 61 percent in that section, Shiffrin slid a long way down the course but immediately got up and was not injured.

”I got on my inside ski going over that breakover and it was the one turn that I knew like, `Have some direction, it gets really steep after this. It’s a short breakover. And you just want to make sure you’re on point on this turn Youth Saquon Barkley Jersey ,”’ Shiffrin said. ”And I was going into it really aggressive but fine.

”It happens,” Shiffrin added. ”One of the things I’ve been working on the most is putting the pressure on my outside ski so I don’t boot out like I did.”

After missing a gate on Sunday in the Cortina super-G, it marked the first time in more than six years that Shiffrin failed to finish two consecutive races. The last time came in back-to-back slaloms in Courchevel, France, and Flachau, Austria, in December 2011 – before the American registered her first World Cup podium.

It was the 16th career World Cup win for Rebensburg, who also won the giant slalom at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics. Rebensburg’s other wins this season came in the season opener in Soelden, Austria, in October and then in Killington, Vermont, in November.

Marta Bassino of Italy finished fourth and Sara Hector of Sweden was fifth.

Shiffrin still holds a massive 843-point lead over Rebensburg in the overall standings. In the GS rankings Jerome Baker Color Rush Jersey , Rebensburg moved 37 points ahead of Shiffrin.

”That’s how it goes when you’re pushing the limits,” Shiffrin said. ”I’ve been exploring that mentality of pushing my limit. I like to step in the race course to know that my skiing is good enough that I could ski at 90 percent but it’s more fun when I’m really hammering.

”And with GS there’s a lot of really awesome competition,” Shiffrin added. ”When I watch these girls I know they’re not holding back.”

Shiffrin had been undefeated this year in the technical disciplines of GS, slalom and parallel slalom with five straight wins.İmage

She has two more technical races in Lenzerheide, Switzerland, next weekend before she travels to South Korea for the Pyeonghchang Olympics.

This story has been corrected to show that Shiffrin has failed to finish two consecutive races before.

More AP Olympic coverage: .
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione