Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
can you help me with issue in converting mp4 to mp3
06-01-2012 09:05 AM
Messaggio: #1
can you help me with issue in converting mp4 to mp3
Effizcync

Novizio

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

I get almost 200 songs that are in the format of mp4 that I would like to convert to the mp3 format. I understand that mpeg4 to mp3 converter is available of mp3 but gives me a mistake of an unsupported codec for the mp4 file. Is there possibility a mp4 codec would be made or is there being one.
I want to make use of this software due to my great staisfaction with the WavePad editor as a result i hope this product (Switch) being so powerful with the mp4 codec.
I have tried another converters however they only make you transfer 30 songs before ceasing and some only transfer the beginning minuter of the music.
Torna al primo messaggio
Cerca Rispondi
06-01-2012 09:25 AM
Messaggio: #2
RE: can you help me with issue in converting mp4 to mp3
Sharing
Amministratori
Grafico
Spammer
Subber
Utente Saggio
Utente Storico
Vip

Amministratore

Reputazione : 347

Stato : Offline

Premi :

Try this : http://www.formatoz.com/download.html

1.download it
2. install and run it
3. go in the section of "Audio" in the menu at the left side and selection "all to MP3".
4. now click on "add file" and add all your songs, now click ok
5. for run definitively the converting process, click on the botton "Go" on high of windows !

Now wait (may take some time to convert 200 songs) and when the software has finished, go in "documents>formatfactory" and in this folder here the songs converted !

Good work Wink
(Questo messaggio è stato modificato l'ultima volta il: 06-01-2012 09:25 AM da Sharing.)
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi
06-01-2012 12:10 PM
Messaggio: #3
RE: can you help me with issue in converting mp4 to mp3
Horizone
Vip
Evento Invernale
Utente Saggio
Utente Storico

Spacciatore

Reputazione : 76

Stato : Away

Premi :

write on google mp4 converter to mp3
Ci sono persone in cui tu disponi la fiducia ma poi non ti ripagano allo stesso modo [Cit Horizon]
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione