Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
history in becomin
13-09-2018 08:12 AM
Messaggio: #1
history in becomin
panxing18

Principiante

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

The Los Angeles Chargers have signed safety Derwin James Tom Savage Jersey , their first-round pick.

The Chargers announced the four-year deal Friday.

James was the 17th overall pick during the draft in April. The Florida State defensive back was among the highest-rated defensive players in the selection field, but he surprisingly slipped into the second half of the first round, where the Chargers eagerly grabbed him.

James has lined up largely as a strong safety so far in the Chargers' offseason workouts, but coach Anthony Lynn views James as a versatile talent who could fill several roles on the Bolts' defense.

James was the final players in the Chargers' seven-man draft class to sign his rookie contract.

Sean Payton said last week the Saints won’t ask Alvin Kamara to carry more of a load while Mark Ingram is out. Kamara 12th Fan Jersey , speaking publicly for the first time since news of Ingram’s four-game suspension broke, said he won’t ask for a bigger role.

“Whatever happens” is Kamara’s philosophy.

“From the beginning, I’ve said, ‘Whatever I have to do Kyzir White Jersey ,'” Kamara said, via Mike Triplett of ESPN. “I trust Sean, and I trust our coaches. So however it unfolds, we’ll just handle it like that.”

Kamara opened last season as the team’s No. 3 running back behind Ingram and Adrian Peterson. By the end of the season Riley Dixon Jersey , Kamara and Ingram made NFL history in becoming the first backfield teammates both to surpass 1,500 yards from scrimmage.

The third-round pick finished with 120 carries for 728 rushing yards, 81 catches for 826 yards and 14 total touchdowns, including a 106-yard kickoff return. He won offensive rookie of the year honors.

“I’m cool Jermon Bushrod Jersey ,” Kamara said. “I was just talking to somebody the other day [about how] I was watching my highlights for the first time like last week. So I keep moving forward, I’m always looking for what I can accomplish next.

“[That’s] my mentality. Year 2, I’m trying to do more than I did in Year 1. So I’m just ready to play.”
Authentic Womens Nathan Shepherd Jersey
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione