Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 1 voti - 4 media
rst Super Bowl
27-08-2018 08:52 AM
Messaggio: #1
rst Super Bowl
huangjian123

Utente giovane

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

Snoop Dogg will be celebrating Super Bowl week with two of his favorite things: worship and women Authentic Jordan Whitehead Jersey , headlining BET’s annual pre-Super Bowl gospel concert and the Playboy party.

The busy week also features performances by Jennifer Lopez, Pink, Cardi B and the Chainsmokers. Super Bowl 52 will take place Sunday at the U.S. Bank Stadium in Minnesota, where the Philadelphia Eagles will take on the New England Patriots.

The biggest of the stars, though, is Justin Timberlake: Before he headlines the halftime show, he will hold a listening party Thursday at Paisley Park for his new album, ”Man of the Woods,” to be released Friday.

Pink will also play double duty: She will sing the National Anthem before the Big Game, and will perform a concert Friday night at Nomadic Live! at The Armory.

Friday’s events include a Rolling Stone magazine party with Migos, 21 Savage and T-Pain; Ellie Goulding and Kygo at Mystic Lake; and Golden Globe-nominated ”Insecure” actress Issa Rae speaking at the NFL’s third ”In the Huddle” Women’s Summit For Young Women.

Rae’s ”Insecure” co-star, Yvonne Orji, will co-host BET’s gospel concert with Pastor John Gray on Thursday Colts Quenton Nelson Jersey , where performers include Faith Evans, Sheila E., Donnie McClurkin, Erica Campbell and Tye Tribbett. Thursday will also include the EA Sports Bowl with Imagine Dragons, Machine Gun Kelly and Mura Masa at The Armory, while The Chainsmokers will perform at Mystic Lake.

Lopez will headline the DirecTV Super Saturday Night concert – a show Taylor Swift performed at last year. Maxim will hold a party Saturday with Cardi B and Post Malone, while Dave Matthews Band and Florida Georgia Line will also hold concerts that night. It’s the same day Snoop Dogg will DJ Playboy’s Big Game Weekend Party (he will also hold a screening Friday for his new Netflix show, ”Coach Snoop.”)

Kelly Clarkson and Sheila E. will perform concerts ahead of the Super Bowl on Sunday, while Diddy, DJ Khaled, French Montana, Cardi B, G-Eazy and Busta Rhymes will perform at the first annual Players Ball Extravaganza after the game.

Free agent defensive tackle Beau Allen is eager to make a difference for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

The former Philadelphia run-stopper signed a three-year Customized Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys , $15 million contract Thursday and has no qualms about leaving the reigning NFL champion Eagles to join a team that hasn’t made the playoffs in a decade.

Allen said he’s excited about the challenge of doing his part to help the Bucs get better.

”We won the Super Bowl in Philadelphia, but it wasn’t all roses before that. We had tough seasons, too,” the fifth-year pro said.

”I’m not afraid of work at all,” Allen added. ”That’s why I’m here.”

The 26-year-old tackle comes to the Bucs after spending the first four seasons of his career as part of a strong interior rotation with the Eagles, who led the league in rushing defense in 2017, limiting opponents to 79.2 yards per game on the ground.

The Bucs, by comparison, ranked 23rd against the run, allowing 117.5 yards per game.

”Stopping the run is a huge part of the game, and that’s one thing we did really well in Philadelphia last year,” Allen said.

”We were the No. 1 run defense and I think, to toot my own horn a little bit Robert Golden Jersey Chiefs , I was a big part of that,” he added. ”We had a lot of good defensive lineman, a lot of good defensive players … so that went into it as well.”

With Tampa Bay, the 6-foot-3, 327-pound Allen fills a need for interior help created by the release of underperforming tackle Chris Baker and loss of veteran Clinton McDonald, who became an unrestricted free agent.

Allen, who is excited about playing alongside six-time Pro Bowl tackle Gerald McCoy, entered the NFL as a seventh-round draft pick of the Eagles in 2014. He appeared in 63 games, with eight starts, and had two sacks and 10 tackles for losses over the past four seasons.

”I pride myself on playing a pretty specific brand of football that did well for me in Philadelphia,” he said. ”I consider myself a tough, dependable, consistent guy. I think that’s one thing (Tampa Bay) liked about me Joe Montana Jersey , and that’s one thing that’s not going to change.”

The Bucs went 5-11 last season, missing the playoffs for the 10th consecutive season.

The Eagles won their first Super Bowl title, however Allen hasn’t forgotten what it took to get there.

”Don’t get me wrong, winning isn’t easy in the NFL at all. It takes a lot of blood, sweat and tears, a lot of effort and a lot of dirty work that a lot of people don’t really realize,” Allen said.

”I’m excited to be in a place that when you go through those tough times and you work and then you get the rewards in the success of winning, it makes it that much better,” he added. ”I’m not afraid of that. … I’m really excited about the opportunity and the challenge.”

Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione