Salve ospite, se leggi questo messaggio vuol dire che non sei registrato, cosa aspetti ? Premi qui per registrarti La registrazione è completamente gratuita e ti permetterà di usufruire di tutte le funzionalità del nostro forum. Buona navigazione.

Vendo, Compro, Scambio NosTale! Riapre il Black Market, concludi i tuoi scambi NosTale gratuitamente! Più info  -   Accedi alla sezione
Download file Server : File Retro Server NosTale
Visita la nuova sezione di BorderGame dedicata a Blade & Soul! Sezione Blade and Soul

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
t infields. That all comes to an end on
13-01-2020 05:47 AM
Messaggio: #1
t infields. That all comes to an end on
elaine95

Utente giovane

Reputazione : 0

Stato : Offline

Premi :

Denzelle Good has started at right guard for the Raiders the last two weeks after joining the team as a waiver claim in early December and he’s happy about the “fresh start” he’s gotten after asking the Colts to release him.Good was not unhappy to open the year in Indianapolis and started for the team at right tackle in Week Four. That game was played on September 30 and Good learned that his brother had been killed in a drive-by shooting on October 2 Antonio Brown Jersey White , which led him to leave the team for a week to be with his family.Good told Vic Tafur of that things “went sour” with Colts offensive line coach Dave DeGuglielmo at that point. Good said it “was hard to just get back to my normal self” and that created problems with his position coach, who Good says called him a “failure.”鈥淚 came back after my brother was murdered and I was dealing with a lot of personal issues,鈥?Good said. 鈥淭hat didn鈥檛 sit well with [DeGuglielmo]. He wanted players that fight through things and play. He told me that as long as I was there, I would never play for him again. I would never play another down because he felt disrespected. I wasn鈥檛 going to play even though I felt I was as good as anyone on the field playing.”The Colts issued a statement when asked for a comment on Good’s account of how things unfolded.鈥淲e鈥檙e sorry Denzelle feels that way. The team was supportive of him during his brother鈥檚 tragic death. We wish Denzelle the best.”Good is set for free agency in the offseason and said that he hopes to remain with the Raiders. For most of the NFL’s 100 seasons, some NFL teams have shared stadiums with Major League Baseball teams Bo Jackson Jersey White , which means some games are played on dirt infields. That all comes to an end on Sunday.The Raiders are the last NFL team sharing a stadium with a baseball team, and this is their last season playing on the same field as the Oakland Athletics. Sunday’s home game against the Chiefs will be the Raiders’ last game in Oakland during baseball season, and therefore the NFL’s last game on a baseball infield.After Sunday’s game against the Chiefs, the Raiders are on the road Weeks 3-4, have a “home” game in London Week 5 https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authen...arr-jersey , their bye Week 6 and on the road Weeks 7-8. By the time they play in Oakland again, Week 9, baseball season is over.Players have never liked having to play on dirt, and NFL teams don’t like having to share their stadium with MLB teams. On Sunday the NFL will forever say good riddance to the days of playing on baseball fields.
Torna al primo messaggio
Email Cerca Rispondi

PubblicitàLa tua pubblicità qui, clicca per informazioni e per le offerte!

Stanno visualizzando la discussione : 1 Ospite(i)

• Versione stampabile
  • Invia ad un amico
  • Sottoscrivi questa discussione